U.S. general predicts war with China in 2025, tells officers to get ready

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Air power. Doesn't matter how many people you have when the enemy bombs you into submission. I don't think Africa will be directly involved in a WW3 scenario, but they will definitely be manipulated for their resources, and I don't see anything changing. There will likely be proxy wars set up with nations directly pledging allegiance to sides for military equipment to defeat the "terrorists" being funded by the same people calling themselves allies. Same old same old
My guy. Africa will be where the proxy war happens. No other area has people beefing right now outside of syria and african tribes. Saudis and Iran just realized that they could both be making money with China and stopped their beef. Meanwhile Africans still going to war with each other. Once amrrica starts supporting sides against each other its a wrap

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'll be here to tend to the ladys
and their needs.
it's gonna be alot of women that
are gonna need emotional support.
ossAPAy.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
China's population has always been larger than the US and they haven't done what you say they will do. They have been around longer than the US and haven't done what you say they will do. China is not on the level of the US in any way form or fashion and likely will never be.
China is just... built different. They move different.

I think at least some of the fears the US has over Russia is projection. The US is assuming that China thinks along the same lines as them so it takes defensive actions against threats both real and imagined.
Air power. Doesn't matter how many people you have when the enemy bombs you into submission.
North Vietnam and the Taliban would like a word with you. :skip:
The world must be destroyed I don't think it will happen in our lifetime.

It's happening brehs...whether in 2024 or 2034..mos def this century the world is gone. shyt maybe the next 40 years if I were to bet.

Blessed-flame

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
The Hudson Institute is bought and paid for by conservative interests. I would not take too much consideration into their opinions.

no one can predict the future but there is just as, if not many more reasons for China not to make a move on Taiwan. Especially watching the quagmire that is the Ukrainian invasion.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
China has never really projected military power anywhere that wasn't on or within it's borders, even when it was taking to the seas and fukking around in Africa. They had no interest in doing so then and I don't think they do now. Xe is wilding...

This isn’t true…Chinese annals from the Ming Dynasty talk of an intervention in what is now Sri Lanka.