U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, he was explaining to everyone at home who was nervous as hell about the clock that it wasn’t an end of game scenario.

Yeah sometimes Romo is too much, but he does a good job in certain instances. This was the first time in NFL history this overtime scenario played out.
Yeah cuz I was ignorant about the end of the quarter until Romo explained it

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
We can all agree that Mahomes is superior to Lebron James.

Lebron's watered down rings creating superteams look vastly less impressive than Mahomes.

Mahomes is the greater player in his sport
Neg

Get therapy gah damm. :dead:

fukk LeBron but neg for this dumb post. fukk u even thinking of the NBA for?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those two don’t play against each other though. That’s what kills me about football commentary, a muffed punt & missed extra point changed the trajectory of this game. Trent filfer won as a starting QB.

KC D line needs that credit
That part of the game. You take your bumps and bruises but guys like Mahomes step up when needed. You see it on all levels. Those that can will find a way to win it if given the chance. Purdue had a chance to put it away but couldn’t.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
What a crushing way to lose.

But...Mahomes man. We're doomed. If he can win with effectively one good receiver (Rice)...
:dead:

Mahomes easily could have lost this game a literal missed FG did it....Niners had a chance to put it away in the last 2 mins but Kyle choked...I dont think this was a doiminating performance that you can say the league is doomed lol....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Superbowl LVIII let's go to the video tape ...

warner-wolf.jpg

Fred WARNER IS A bytch FA THAT bytch ASS TACKLE ATTEMPT. fukk THAT p*ssy ASS DEFENSE.

THAT DLINE COOKIE ASF… ALL THAT SO CALLED PRO BOWL TALENT AND ALL THEM
bytch ASS nikkaS DISAPPEARED IN THE CLUTCH. If you a niners fan you should’ve let the pack win…. We wouldn’t have given up in the fourth bytch

KYLE SHANAHHAN CANT CALL A GAME FOR shyt IN THE CLUTCH. D CORDNIATOR… YOU RUSHED ALL OF THEM ON THIRD DOWN!???? BUT NOT SECOND AND TWELEVE??? YOUR HEAD COACH HAD TO TELL YOU TO SWITCH YOUR CALL?? Fire his bytch ass

If you a niners fan fukk you bytch.