U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Beat Josh Allen and the Bills on the road.

Beat Lamar Jackson and the Ravens on the road.

That's the 2nd and 3rd best Quarterbacks in the league.

Beats the most stacked roster in the league stacked with multiple hall of famers.

This is the hardest path in the modern era to win a Superbowl. Mahomes is UNBELIEVABLE

They had a 2 day rest advantage vs Buff as the road team

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Meh. Somebody gotta lose. Kicking the fg was the right call. You nggas just sit around and wait for the L and pick the opposite decision ‘I wouldnt of did that :unimpressed:

I said it on real time goofy. Take your i wana argue withsome ass on :camby:

premier58

All Star
Daps

@premier58 A lot of parallels between this game and Super Bowl XXIII. 3rd ring for Montana/Walsh and Mahomes/Reid.

Oh definitely. Both had 6 losses, looked like shyt at certain times, then got hot at the end. Went and beat up a big bad defense in their backyard to make the SB. Down 3, scores td to win it.

Daps
Beat Josh Allen and the Bills on the road.

Beat Lamar Jackson and the Ravens on the road.

That's the 2nd and 3rd best Quarterbacks in the league.

Beats the most stacked roster in the league stacked with multiple hall of famers.

This is the hardest path in the modern era to win a Superbowl. Mahomes is UNBELIEVABLE
Proud to say he half black with an alcoholic daddy shyt talking daddy too lol

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
“This is just the first quarter of overtime” :unimpressed: Romo the genius really thought the Chiefs were gonna kneel it and kick a field goal

No, he was explaining to everyone at home who was nervous as hell about the clock that it wasn’t an end of game scenario.

Yeah sometimes Romo is too much, but he does a good job in certain instances. This was the first time in NFL history this overtime scenario played out.