NULL
Y'all was starving during college ? I was eating off that meal plan

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
when you gotta depend on the dude who lives below you to turn on his heat so you don't freeze to death.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
U hungry ass fukk and aint got shiit to eat. you remember you got a half of kit kat bar and a bag of peanut M&Ms left over from the other day:wow: chase close at 1:30 PM on saturday and dont open til 9:30 monday:damn:
\
im broke and lonely... i aint go no food, no money, and no bytches this aint living:snoop:

on some real nikka shyt u need 2 u a spare big bytch on the side, big girls come thru in the clutch like mj. Gonna make sure u feed, give u a lil change and some good head when u aint got nobody else 2 call.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Wow, i feel bad. I worked at a restaurant during college and my apartment was paid for. So i was :blessed: to never be broke like that.

Last time i was broke i was 16 :ld:

Keep ya head up my nikka. Its always darkest before the dawn.

-DMP-

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
You no you broke when you damn near empty on gas but you still try to make it to a chicks house to get some p*ssy. Plus knowing the only way you getting back home before running out is if she gives you a couple dollars. Plus i feel if you have to ask your parents for anything than you are defintely broke. A few years back i had to get a small loan from my mom and i felt weird asking because i have always been independent. But when you broke u broke.

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I remember sh0t 9 times made a thread on the :hamster: about not having any money, chillin with your boys, and they want to go make a food run

and on the way there, you're sittin in the back of the car, quiet, looking out the window like

pneao.jpg

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I was broke a few times in college even though I had a weekend job at the grocery store. I never went hungry though. Pops put $100 in my account every month for groceries, and I picked up food every weekend from my mom. :salute: to excellent parents.