U know ur broke when...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
U hungry ass fukk and aint got shiit to eat. you remember you got a half of kit kat bar and a bag of peanut M&Ms left over from the other day:wow: chase close at 1:30 PM on saturday and dont open til 9:30 monday:damn:
\
im broke and lonely... i aint go no food, no money, and no bytches this aint living:snoop:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
U hungry ass fukk and aint got shiit to eat. you remember you got a half of kit kat bar and a bag of peanut M&Ms left over from the other day:wow: chase close at 1:30 PM on saturday and dont open til 9:30 monday:damn:
\
im broke and lonely... i aint go no food, no money, and no bytches this aint living:snoop:

Get a pack and start grindin fam :manny:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
\

Come and see me at the Plaza Hotel I might give you a job :yeshrug:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
\

real nikka shyt

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That college life breh :wow:

I did not eat for 2 days waiting for my parents to send me money for food :damn: :to:

Im about that ramen noodles life all day errday fam :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

I did not eat for 2 days waiting for my parents to send me money for food :damn: :to:

i used to boost books from the campus bookstore and then sell them back for rent money.

got a job in the cafeteria just to feed me and my roommates.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to boost books from the campus bookstore and then sell them back for rent money.

Breh its no joke out here, thats why i hate scholarship athletes with the passion of a thousand suns. :birdman:

Im out here trying to make it thru college worrying about my exams and i see these dudes just walk around here without a care in the world.

Thankfully i dont have to take loans to pay for college, i feel sory for some of my friends :to:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
when you pay for something using half cash, and half your debit card :wow:
i do this to get rid of cash.

that was me one time.

I did this too

You know you're broke when you cant go to work because you dont have money for gas.:to:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
When you remember where you last saw loose change in the house and went to the exact spot.

When you save every receipt and look it over many times and still think something is wrong.

When every purchase takes a piece of your soul. :smh:

That college life.