U guys remember that R.A. The Rugged Man interview when Floyd Mayweather called in?

Angry!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
16490-8694.gif

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
R.A. is one of those artists that you cannot help but respect.

Outspoken, individual and true to himself.

*bumps Lessons*

Angry!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.A. is one of those artists that you cannot help but respect.

Outspoken, individual and true to himself.

*bumps Lessons*

Respect?!?!

the whole story... of RA working with BIG...

and BIGGIE saying to RA "and i thought i was the illest rapper" is complete bullshyt......

check the source... this story is coming from RA 15 years after biggies passing...

he is one of the most improved rappers of all time...

he re-emerged after doing nothing for something like 15 years and upped his whole shyt....

unfortunately he only has one LP to show for it...

and that one LP die rugged man die isnt very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

technically great rapper, that doesnt make great music....

one of the laziest rappers of all time....

weak catalog...

take away that uncommon valor verse... and hes a back in my day talent, that wasnt shyt back in the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats really the only legendary shyt he ever did... honestly...

no legendary freestyles
no legendary shows
his legendary track with BIG was wack and did nothing for him until he reemerged in the 2k

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, R.A. is dope. Even a little crazy :laugh: Its not everyday that someone talks that kinda sh!t to someone that could kick the sh!t outta you :laugh:

Really though, he was just voicing his opinion and what could Floyd do about it? Fight him in public? Nah. R.A. though depicts himself as a lunatic, is smart as fukk (fukk knows how he's as broke as he is though)

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Respect?!?!

the whole story... of RA working with BIG...

and BIGGIE saying to RA "and i thought i was the illest rapper" is complete bullshyt......

check the source... this story is coming from RA 15 years after biggies passing...

he is one of the most improved rappers of all time...

he re-emerged after doing nothing for something like 15 years and upped his whole shyt....

unfortunately he only has one LP to show for it...

and that one LP die rugged man die isnt very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

technically great rapper, that doesnt make great music....

one of the laziest rappers of all time....

weak catalog...

take away that uncommon valor verse... and hes a back in my day talent, that wasnt shyt back in the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats really the only legendary shyt he ever did... honestly...

no legendary freestyles
no legendary shows
his legendary track with BIG was wack and did nothing for him until he reemerged in the 2k

Yeah, he talks like he's the best but he ain't. Then again most rappers do that. I think he's a solid rapper tho, just not as good as he thinks he is.

Really though, he was just voicing his opinion and what could Floyd do about it? Fight him in public? Nah. R.A. though depicts himself as a lunatic, is smart as fukk (fukk knows how he's as broke as he is though)

He's not that broke tho. He never blew up on a commercial level but he has a little dough from his hustles. He writes articles for rap magazines and such and his albums sell to the underground heads.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
da fukk is yall listening too :what:

Floyd shytted on this cac with nothing but facts

this nikka saying dumb shyt like you scared of Cotto,why you dont fight nobody your size,trying to tell Floyd how much he made for fighting nikkas,saying Paul fukking Williams can destroy Floyd

only thing he did was get Floyd mad but Floyd shytted on him real talk

since this interview Floyd has beaten 2 dudes(Cotto & Shane) that this cac said he couldnt beat and was scared to fight