Tyrus AKA Brodus Clay is tapdancing on Faux News

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full

looks like we know one of the surprise rumble entrants.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Damn, I just came in here to post this video:russ:

I don't think he was referring to those cases. At least thats not how I inferred it.

:mindblown: Those were the two cases that got Black Lives Matter off the ground. You can't just omit the stories that don't make your point, you know?

If you can prevent shyt from escalating ESPECIALLY AS A BLACK PERSON IN AMERIKKKA, why aren't you preventng the escalation? #BLM ain't going to help your Momma bury you. We got to be smart.

:stopitslime:Nobody's saying don't be smart

Who's mama's telling them to fight the police.

That's not the issue.

The issue is that people shouldn't be dying for non-compliance or for running away.

People get scared or have a bad day or whatever's going on in their lives. That shouldn't lead to their deaths. Other countries like England, France, Australia, etc. . .don't have their police shooting people in the street just for fighting back or running away.

Lethal force should be the absolute last resort. THAT is the issue.

And why don't White folks usually get killed for "non-compliance"? I've seen White dudes curse out the police, pull weapons on them, and fight them, yet they magically become diplomatic when dealing with them.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I just came in here to post this video:russ:

:mindblown: Those were the two cases that got Black Lives Matter off the ground. You can't just omit the stories that don't make your point, you know?

:stopitslime:Nobody's saying don't be smart

Who's mama's telling them to fight the police.

That's not the issue.

The issue is that people shouldn't be dying for non-compliance or for running away.

People get scared or have a bad day or whatever's going on in their lives. That shouldn't lead to their deaths. Other countries like England, France, Australia, etc. . .don't have their police shooting people in the street just for fighting back or running away.

Lethal force should be the absolute last resort. THAT is the issue.

And why don't White folks usually get killed for "non-compliance"? I've seen White dudes curse out the police, pull weapons on them, and fight them, yet they magically become diplomatic when dealing with them.
:camby: he didn't specify anything other than noncompliance.

Are you even black? Blacks have no other option than full and complete compliance when dealing with ANY arm of the law. Especially an armed police officer.

Will you be marching for the next Sandra Bland?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty sure he made it clear he was talking about the new mob mentality #BLM seems to have in EVERY case.

Just because I'm black I'm not going to automatically subscribe to tribalism and take the #BLM approach. I need to know everything before I proceed. Beyond that, my life matters more than any black person or #BLM supporter.

I got pulled over last week pitch black on a country highway and you know why I'm here typing? Because I (a) rolled my window all the way down (b) turned on the interior lights (c) kept my hands visible at all times (d) apologized to the officer for wasting his time. I got off with no ticket, no ass whooping, no #BLM rally needed.

Are there racists trigger happy cops out here killing us? YES. But why give them a reason. I saw the Sandra Bland video. I honestly have no opinion on that case due to her behavior. Tamir and Eric are different. Take off the black glasses and see these cases on an individual basis.

If you can prevent shyt from escalating ESPECIALLY AS A BLACK PERSON IN AMERIKKKA, why aren't you preventng the escalation? #BLM ain't going to help your Momma bury you. We got to be smart.

This is chess not checkers Jake :myman:

I applaud you for attempting to make some sense of that video, but all I got from Tyrus was that he's sadly another one of those aloof out of touch black people in a long line of those types of black people who will address every single thing except the actual issue at hand. Tyrus basically stamped himself as the Ben Carson of wrestling.

All these years I never knew that nikka was black :ohhh:

i remember one of teh interviews posted on here with him saying he was Jamaican and Scottish

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What did he say wrong? He said just comply and if you get fukked up on camera just sue, don't fight back and get killed.

What's wrong with that?

If it was THIS easy, then that'd be great. :comeon:

But like I've said before, it's always your word against theirs and everything is not caught on tape. Alot of that body/dash cam is just for show to give the appearance of everything being "fair". They're not willilingly handing out millions of dollars on the regular for police brutality.

But even the white lady had to bring up the "bad apples" point.

In the end, it's best to be compliant with police even if they're being a jerk....but that doesn't mean they won't act unnecessarily if they choose to.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
also, is Broadus a play on Snoop Doggs real name since he used to be his bodyguaird?