Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
giphy.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I mentioned in the off-topic thread about that vid. Damn shame a dude I've been a fan of for a very long time is one of those classic #AllLivesMatter cornballs. Just another reminder to be a fan of the characters and not the actual person, cause you may not like what you find out about their personal lives.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped when he first talked about compliance and showing resistance.

For Tamir Rice, the cops shot him as soon as they stepped out the car.
For Garner, the cop used unnecessary force and put him in a chokehold with the intent of killing him so why wouldn't someone try to get out of it?
I don't think he was referring to those cases. At least thats not how I inferred it.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did he say wrong? He said just comply and if you get fukked up on camera just sue, don't fight back and get killed.

What's wrong with that?
Nothing, but there's been many cases where this didn't apply. And cops just feel the need to keep yelling stop resisting when a person clearly isn't resisting.

Or when a person is struggling to breath, of course they're gonna move to put them in position to breathe better. I notice when a person says they can't breathe cops always take longer to put the cuffs on.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
He was probably all giddy to give Santino a pass to say "nikka"

Said Santino would always fukk with him and ask him for a ghetto pass so Santino could say nikka.And Brodus would always tell him no.But Brodus left his phone at the airport in Toronto where Santino lives.So he called Santino to go get it for him.And Santino said he would but only if he gve him the ghetto pass.And he didn't want to but said ok.And how Santino was unbearable saying that shyt all the time afterwards.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/funkin-up-bridges-brodus-clay-youshoot-preview.243987/

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
What did he say wrong? He said just comply and if you get fukked up on camera just sue, don't fight back and get killed.

What's wrong with that?

To limit that 4 minute video to that is :martin:. That is NOT what he said :mjlol:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing, but there's been many cases where this didn't apply. And cops just feel the need to keep yelling stop resisting when a person clearly isn't resisting.

Or when a person is struggling to breath, of course they're gonna move to put them in position to breathe better. I notice when a person says they can't breathe cops always take longer to put the cuffs on.
I'm pretty sure he made it clear he was talking about the new mob mentality #BLM seems to have in EVERY case.

Just because I'm black I'm not going to automatically subscribe to tribalism and take the #BLM approach. I need to know everything before I proceed. Beyond that, my life matters more than any black person or #BLM supporter.

I got pulled over last week pitch black on a country highway and you know why I'm here typing? Because I (a) rolled my window all the way down (b) turned on the interior lights (c) kept my hands visible at all times (d) apologized to the officer for wasting his time. I got off with no ticket, no ass whooping, no #BLM rally needed.

Are there racists trigger happy cops out here killing us? YES. But why give them a reason. I saw the Sandra Bland video. I honestly have no opinion on that case due to her behavior. Tamir and Eric are different. Take off the black glasses and see these cases on an individual basis.

If you can prevent shyt from escalating ESPECIALLY AS A BLACK PERSON IN AMERIKKKA, why aren't you preventng the escalation? #BLM ain't going to help your Momma bury you. We got to be smart.

This is chess not checkers Jake :myman: