Tyrese So Mad At Rock Said He Won’t Return To Fast Furious If Rock In It

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn just saw a headline saying he threatened Rock's family?:dahell:

Man Vin and Luda need to set up a meeting with this dude and take him to see a therapist.:hubie:

Does this dude even have any friends? Cuz its sad that he's airing his depression out on social media and lashing out with all this anger due to his depression.

He really needs to worry about his self instead of going off like this and lying. Its not a good look

I mean just a few weeks ago he was posting vids of his cars bragging about how rich he is and now he's claiming he's broke. Just making up stuff and trynna flip stuff to get sympathy after trying too hard to look like he's so cool.

Martha

Last edited:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I hate to say it Tyrese but even though you've been there way longer in the franchise Hollywood probably sees you as the weakest link, unfortunately.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Fast will be successful without either one. Rock gets too much credit for the movies he is in.

How well did Baywatch do?

I can play Rock role in Fast and the movie would still have 100 million dollar weekend opening:mjgrin:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understood what Tyrese gripes where and most people just wanted to play popularity contest instead.

But it's obvious now this is deeper than just the surface stuff and there is nothing more to discuss. End of the day they're just movies.

He's trying to focus his problems on something else to take out his anger.

Like a person can become obsessed to the point where all they do is constantly talk about what another person is doing,what they're saying,desperately and pathetically trying to get that persons attention by constantly talking about them in unrelated topics because their lives are falling apart.

I think we all know some people like that. That get weirdly obsessed with another person to the point where they don't even have a personality anymore just there strange obsession.

They need to seek professional help to deal with whatever it is that's making them act this way

Hey maybe they even have some deep dark secret that is tearing them apart like they have pedophile thoughts and they're trying to repress it so bad and they hate themselves so much they have try to externalize that anger.

Anybody that spends month and months crying for attention to someone not giving it to them is obviously going through some dark shyt in there life. Often latching on due to insecurity about who they are and their own lack of intelligence.

It's sad watching somebody psychologically unravel in front of you but they're so obnoxious that you can't feel sorry for them.

But we don't know tyrese or rock all we see are a public persona so it's all just gossip at the end of the day.
I was riding with ty like you in the beginning but he definitely needs help and it's more than the rock stuff going on. Also to be fair where's his anger at the producers , studio and statham ? Rock isn't the studio head, he gets too much credit for the franchise success but as far as I csn tell he's just.striking while the irons hot. I realized my issue is more with the studio since I feel the spin off could wait . Hobbs isn't even that interesting a character , Shaw yes Hobbs ? Not really . What conflict do the two even have now ? They both kill when needed and are bad asses . What is it gone be Shaw wants to do things not by the book ? Hobbs isn't some slave to rules either . I am gonna watch it tho tbh

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
He let The Rock get him that bent that he's jeopardizing a huge source of income. Ridiculous.

He better start singing, writing, producing or helping to create a sequel to Baby Boy then.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What's this guy's problem? If I were him I'd just shut up, smile, do my minimal amount of acting and take the checks. He doesn't carry enough clout to push The Rock out of this franchise. Almost nobody goes to see these movies just because Tyrese is in them. If they dropped him it wouldn't even mater.