Tyrese So Mad At Rock Said He Won’t Return To Fast Furious If Rock In It

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like he's going through a tough time. Not sure if it's family struggles, finances, mental illness or addictions, but dude's head ain't right. He's not thinking things through and just cost himself a lot of work and money.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
funny when he was the same guy who had this to say about ginuwine and tank:

“I want to make this short and sweet. At the end of the day I feel like we’re all brothers, we’re all family and all of the above, but let’s say if Chris [Ludacris] for example is getting $200,000 a show and I’m getting $30,000 a show I think my motivation to split with Chris would be pretty obvious, because if I’m splitting with Chris then I’m getting way more at the end of the day per show.” Tyrese said. “It’s business. Outside of brotherhood, and you my dude and my family, it’s business.”

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
funny when he was the same guy who had this to say about ginuwine and tank:

“I want to make this short and sweet. At the end of the day I feel like we’re all brothers, we’re all family and all of the above, but let’s say if Chris [Ludacris] for example is getting $200,000 a show and I’m getting $30,000 a show I think my motivation to split with Chris would be pretty obvious, because if I’m splitting with Chris then I’m getting way more at the end of the day per show.” Tyrese said. “It’s business. Outside of brotherhood, and you my dude and my family, it’s business.”

Still heated he fukked up a good thing album was a classic