Tyreek Hill voted the #1 player in the NFL by his peers

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Sports discourse is so fukking stupid. Why WOULDNT he be!?!? :gucci:

We're reaching the point where fans aren't impressed by shyt.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
NFL Players Association has their own All Pro team. Tyreek was voted as Best WR him and CeeDee. Cats who voted were fellow receivers and DB's. This NFL Top 100 lists voting has to be flawed. I know its voted by players but there is a reason they never release the voting totals.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So he didnt get triple and double teamed by the bad teams? It seemed as if every time he faced a good team or defense he got embarrassed. Look at the chiefs games

You could do ALOT worse than Tua as a WR

Sneed aint a bum is he:mjlol:? I saw him being called one of the best corners in the league. If he had a QB that could play under pressure and in the cold,it wouldnt have mattered who the corner was. Has Tyreek not proven that over the years already?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NFL Players Association has their own All Pro team. Tyreek was voted as Best WR him and CeeDee. Cats who voted were fellow receivers and DB's. This NFL Top 100 lists voting has to be flawed. I know its voted by players but there is a reason they never release the voting totals.

Now Cee dee is who i think aint really like that. Guess we will find out,but im not impressed

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easily the best WR in the NFL, but you can’t have him over Mahomes.

So yall just want Mahommes at 1 every year? Regardless of how he plays?

Everybody laughed at them struggling most of the season. We might as well just keep the same list every year if stats and year to year performance dont matter. The guys who people think are the best at their position doesnt change that often.

1.Mahommes
2.Tyreek
3.Christian Mcaffery
4.JJ Watt

These guys been the best at they position for how many years now? Top 10 would basically stay the same

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. He's earned the benefit of the doubt now

And to think,when Brady won all those Superbowls he was still being compared to bums like Peyton and Aaron all time. Yet people wanna split hairs over a fun little list where Mahommes is still #4:mjlol:

Folks gotta stop this,this level of fanboying is unbecoming and uncalled for:francis:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now the coli is telling me that the actual players don't know who the best players are but coli nuccas do? :russ:

Mahomes looked average as fuk at times last yr. Mostly due to his garbage recievers but it is what it is.

The list isn't an all time achievement list. Get out your feelings.