Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What happened a show proving itself first before earning the mighty sticky?:what:

Not saying this show won't be the shyt but make The Film Room respectable yall

The point of this series of stickies is bringing attention to new shows, which most likely would fall through the cracks.

Fred.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

Well for better or worse this show is stickied until the first season is over. We're gonna catch some Ls promoting random shows, hopefully this isn't one of them.

Fred.

Is The Leftovers (HBO) getting stickied?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The fact that they got sent 1 episode is troubling. Let's see what the holy trinity of tv reviews says about it before we start tripping. (What's Alan Watching, Av Club(Tv Club) and Andy Greenwald's reviews over on Grantland)

If Andy Greenwald gives it a bad review, that means it's gonna be an outstanding show. His opinion doesn't mean shyt.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:beli:Really? 2014 and they still doing this shyt? I bet he is suppose to be half white or some shyt. The casting people can't be that fukked up.

I don't know, the trailer is not that interesting. :manny:

Called it, the main character has cac mom. :beli: Not only is the main actor white but British too. :comeon:

They can't find good middle eastern actors in 2014.:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
A great....great....series from the UK. It's only 8 eps too, so you can knock it out fast before season 2 starts.

I'll make you the same deal I make everyone else....I guarantee you'll be :whoo: after the first ep, if you're not you can neg rep me.

Fred.
This sounds almost exactly
How I was describing Hannibal to ppl a year ago after season 1. So I will have to check out this utopia from your similar words.

• Dap
Reactions: hex