Superstar
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

Well for better or worse this show is stickied until the first season is over. We're gonna catch some Ls promoting random shows, hopefully this isn't one of them.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yikes. Thats worse than season 7 of true blood so far which fell off 4 years ago

No bruh the pilot is whats supposed to hook us.

And depending on the show critics often times get the first handful of episodes. Not always but its common
Hollywood Reporter review says they only got the first episode.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pilot is extreme. Lots of rape and violence. I'm not sure how people will feel about the Arabic world. But the pilot script was one of the best I've read. I understand why HBO was bidding on this. Honestly it feels more like an HBO series then an FX series. Part of me wonders if they had to tone down some things for FX. Regardless I like the premise and am all in for season 1.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yikes. Thats worse than season 7 of true blood so far which fell off 4 years ago

No bruh the pilot is whats supposed to hook us.

And depending on the show critics often times get the first handful of episodes. Not always but its common

The fact that they got sent 1 episode is troubling. Let's see what the holy trinity of tv reviews says about it before we start tripping. (What's Alan Watching, Av Club(Tv Club) and Andy Greenwald's reviews over on Grantland)

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A great....great....series from the UK. It's only 8 eps too, so you can knock it out fast before season 2 starts.

I'll make you the same deal I make everyone else....I guarantee you'll be :whoo: after the first ep, if you're not you can neg rep me.

Fred.
Is it on netflix? I'm about to watch rn

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: i hate shows like , am already hook on just the trailer , but i doubt they will give us more than two seasons, am in though

But given the track record of its writers and the buzz surrounding their script, a heated bidding war broke out, with FX outmaneuvering HBO

:damn: NO, why didnt HBO get it

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What happened a show proving itself first before earning the mighty sticky?:what:

Not saying this show won't be the shyt but make The Film Room respectable yall