Tyler Perry & Oprah shuckin n jivin again!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What kind of bullshyt is this :what: Once again the black woman has to play the role of the white mans smutt. And a black woman has to play a gatdamn maid :comeon: Why does Tyler Perry do this shyt

:snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What kind of bullshyt is this :what: Once again the black woman has to play the role of the white mans smutt. And a black woman has to play a gatdamn maid :comeon: Why does Tyler Perry do this shyt

Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots :60 Promo - YouTube

:snoop:

50332_107929985286_4562_n.jpg

Daps
I aint even watch the trailer. If they so hell bent on telling these stories, why not make it two black families? Why not make it two white families.

I know they don't have enough pride to make it a wealthy black family and a poor white family (plus it would be bad for business, white people would not buy tickets for this unlike black people)

30123181-disapoint-reaction.gif

5ENoUqt.gif
5ENoUqt.gif
5ENoUqt.gif
5ENoUqt.gif

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I used to think Tyler Perry was hustlin the industry on some.....

Yea I'ma buck dance and sambo it up for a bit
just build my brand up, let them dollas circulate,
open my own studio, keep that money within black film,
THEN flip it and dead the Madea, mammy, stereotype shyt
and really fine tune my craft and put out quality shyt
for black folks.

I really feel like these type of cats, Oprah, Tyler, Lee Daniels....really believe in this bullshyt we see on the screen. This is really their way of thinking. This is how they see themselves and our community. I used to try to support and not shyt on Tyler like that, because he he does try to strike a balance but I cant rock with with it.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
#Antic00nMovement :birdman:

Not only is the storyline c00ned...but this shyt (as usual) looks low-rate as fukk. Is this a fukking soap opera?

Whenever these sambos (Perry and Winfrey) get together the result is often disastrous for the black community. Did you see that other thread about that Butler nikka that they made look like a monkey?

shyt was disgusting :what::scusthov: