Tyler Perry needs to pack up and shut down that movie studio….. don’t do anything more in fact all BP with any money or influence need to go away

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He's a filmmaker and artist he can make whatever he wants.

He seems to be supporting the right way with the dollar all that other shyt is noise.

I do wish that he would stop with the over potty produced comedy and try to tackle some uncomfortable issues but that's not everyone's goal so meh.

What is that pastor doing besides peddling hating bs and taxing his own community? Does he provide jobs ?
We've seen him try that on multiple instances and has done a shytty job at doing so.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drag was in the entertainment industry way before Tyler Perry, and it’s not like there’s been some big influx of drag entertainment in the black community since Tyler Perry.

How do we have more smoke for Tyler Perry than we have for Jay-Z and Puffy who endorse and promote liquor and weed to black folks everyday?

His writing on his BET+ shows is way more problematic (and vulgar) than his Madea movies. At least those have some type of positive message in them.
Breh if you have not noticed those 2 get called everything but a child of god

I think all black entertainment needs to be obliterated

Since they can’t do anything right

Keep their money jobs etc…

That would make everything perfect

Right?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Can't act like Madea wasn't a product of Sheneneh, Wanda, Geraldine Jones, Noxeema Jackson...
Ving Rhames was even in drag. Tyler Perry brought it in the church for the millennium. Preacher is right though.
And don’t forget Flip Wilson as Geraldine Jones in the 70’s

I’ll bet he never had a bad word to say about Flip

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
And don’t forget Flip Wilson as Geraldine Jones in the 70’s

I’ll bet he never had a bad word to say about Flip
Can't act like Madea wasn't a product of Sheneneh, Wanda, Geraldine Jones, Noxeema Jackson...
Ving Rhames was even in drag. Tyler Perry brought it in the church for the millennium. Preacher is right though.
giphy.gif

:mjtf::unimpressed::gladbron::childplease::noah::youngsabo::francis:

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
fresh-prince-we.gif

I ain't never sat and watched a Tyler Perry movie. I ain't never laughed at any of his scenes