Tyler Perry needs to pack up and shut down that movie studio….. don’t do anything more in fact all BP with any money or influence need to go away

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe then we will all be free and nothing to talk about

Is he perfect no

But we have a thirst to take people that look like us down

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
The same people in that church are probably the same ones who shytted on Spike Lee when he criticized Tyler Perry movies and shows ..

I don’t know if the people tyler has employed is living a decent life, but i do give him credit for finding his lane and building his own studio( dr umar)

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
His particular brand of writing would not have been acceptable in the late 80s early 90s when black consciousness was a focal point in our community.

Even shows like Fresh Prince which was on a white network came correct when it came to social dynamics of blackness (see the frat episode, the episode where they went back to Philly, when Carlton got pulled over, ect)

It’s not a big deal to me, but you can call that spade a spade

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
All entertainers are distractions. It’s the Roman “bread and circus” all over again where they would put up entertainment to distract the masses from the fact that they were being plundered economically.

It’s one thing to watch entertainers in passing. But supporting? You’re only supporting your own demise. Goes for sports too
:francis:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He needs to give his studio to spike lee or bring in a consortium of black directors and writers even walt disney didnt fo it all by himself...:francis: ijs

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
To my bruhs who saying he employs black people if the allegations are true that does not mean a thing.
That's selling your manhood for cash.
If the shyt comes out being true it's cool because he put bread in black people pockets?:patrice: