Will be a decent player....i dont think he'll be a bust like Stauskas

Hasnt been a hi level cac SG Chapman/Majerle/Sura....league might b due

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Milwaukee and Racine are roughneck.

For clarity: While he's been around brothas from playing ball, he's from Greenfield and went to school there. It's a middle-class white suburb. Most people from there would be shook to come to the north side (where most black folks are.)

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
For clarity: While he's been around brothas from playing ball, he's from Greenfield and went to school there. It's a middle-class white suburb. Most people from there would be shook to come to the north side (where most black folks are.)

Im responding to the statement about the state as a whole, not where he lives specifically

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Peep the 5:40 mark, he got a black barber :manny: then peep the 7:00 mark and see the black dudes he got at his crib...he fukk with the brothas heavy

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Im responding to the statement about the state as a whole, not where he lives specifically

If he means it in a basketball sense, that's one thing - although, the state's been turning out some players lately. If he means it in a survival sense, there's nothing tough about Greenfield.

I was just adding some context since most people aren't familiar with the area.