Tyler Herro

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
You really never know until he gets to the league.

Devin Booker was a 6th man rosy cheeked, wet behind the ears litebrite whom I had no idea he would be what he become.

General consensus, screams role player but he could be a productive guy or fizzle out, a dude like him it tought to call.

For every Booker there’s a James Young or R.J Hunter :yeshrug:

One thing is for certain , unless he wins the most valuable player of the tourney, he damn sure ain’t worth a thread.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Terrible draft this year so he will probably go first round. He has more skills than Stauskas but not sold until proven otherwise

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
....you realize the kinda player that would be right? Like a perennial all star. Herro ain’t all that
No one thought Booker would be who he is either. Tyler is just as good as Booker was when he played at Kentucky, maybe better, so I'm not sure why it's absurd to think that would be his ceiling

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one thought Booker would be who he is either. Tyler is just as good as Booker was when he played at Kentucky, maybe better, so I'm not sure why it's absurd to think that would be his ceiling

You are flat out just over valuing herro and downplaying Booker...that was a better UK team with Booker on paper and we knee Booker could get buckets going into the draft they just happened to have another what 3 nba prospects well 5 or 6 (Towns, WCS, Lyles, Ulid, Harrisons, Poythress, and Dak Johnson)

And it was something weird about that team i dont even think any of them scored 14 pt a night i just remember WCS being a beast on the boards and. Booker playing the Lou Williams Role.

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
You are flat out just over valuing herro and downplaying Booker...that was a better UK team with Booker on paper and we knee Booker could get buckets going into the draft they just happened to have another what 3 nba prospects well 5 or 6 (Towns, WCS, Lyles, Ulid, Harrisons, Poythress, and Dak Johnson)

And it was something weird about that team i dont even think any of them scored 14 pt a night i just remember WCS being a beast on the boards and. Booker playing the Lou Williams Role.
When Booker came to Kentucky everyone said he was a multi year player and he was ranked like 34th overall by ESPN, the same offensive proficiency I see in Herro was in Booker. Herro can do it all, floaters, layups, step back 3's, off the dribble pull up jumpers, step back base line 2's and he's a better defender than Booker because he has a good wingspan. Ya'll are underrating Herro. That team didn't put up big individual stats because everyone played 20mpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Booker was still a lottery pick in a stronger draft however I doubt Herro is a lottery pick in a perceived bad draft they just arent the same level of prospeft they may share some tendencies but Booker had a higher ceiling.

When Booker came to Kentucky everyone said he was a multi year player and he was ranked like 34th overall by ESPN, the same offensive proficiency I see in Herro was in Booker. Herro can do it all, floaters, layups, step back 3's, off the dribble pull up jumpers, step back base line 2's and he's a better defender than Booker because he has a good wingspan. Ya'll are underrating Herro. That team didn't put up big individual stats because everyone played 20mpg

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Booker was still a lottery pick in a stronger draft however I doubt Herro is a lottery pick in a perceived bad draft they just arent the same level of prospeft they may share some tendencies but Booker had a higher ceiling.
You might ultimately be right but I really think he could be a potential star, not that he's necessarily going to get there.