Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Considering they don’t have licenses, somebody taught them to drive, and put them up to this.

However, the parents need to start facing charges.

This is stupid and then y’all will point out that blacks people are unfairly in prisoned later.

the parents didn’t do shyt

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is stupid and then y’all will point out that blacks people are unfairly in prisoned later.

the parents didn’t do shyt
That’s exactly the problem.

Maybe then people will start thinking twice before having children if they can’t even put in effort raising them.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am not victim blaming but was he not wearing seatbelt?

Do you have to be a certain age to use uber?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I used to work near there, although its NOW cacville, some blocks around there are still in transition

I remember seeing the Anthony Williams Plan when that area was still hella hood. According to the plan the otherside of the river was supposed to be developed too. With that big federal building on JBAB that hasn't really happened yet. But the traffic was still horrible.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why are people in this thread automatically assuming the kids are black:patrice:?

Because they are from Ft. Washington.

To people not familiar with DC that's like Black Fresh Prince of Bel-Air ville. Not because nikkas are super wealthy (a lot of of cops and military there) but before PG became all Black that was were hood nikkas wanted to live after they blew up. There's a couple of white hold outs but white people lived in the next door hood of Tantallion.

I remember the case of this white Captial Police officer killing the Black Boyfriend of his daughter (who he told not to see) dude went into her bedroom window and killed what he "thought" was an "intruder" The dude's family pointed out that they were literally next door neighbors accept their house was way bigger than his.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
True, but the fact they tasered him shows it was premeditated and they may be too far gone.

so what you’re saying is based on your two anecdotes, there’s no point in putting in effort with parenting because their environment will have a greater influence? Gotcha.
Shut up cac.

Daps
:gucci:
"No rehab" nikka what?

They stole the car and wrecked it, he flew out of the car - they didn't shoot him in cold blood :gucci:

I'm sure they didn't measure out the federal guidelines for juvenile sentencing prior to trying to carjack an UberEats driver - they just did some impulsive criminal shyt and led a man to his death. How easy is it for y'all to jump right back into that Crime Bill speak? :picard:
fukk those little bytches

DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

:smugbiden:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Dude in the video was saying "who were they stealing it for" and that's the first thing I thought because this shyt makes no sense. Almost like someone gassed them up and promised them money to steal a car or something. Can either of them even drive?
The carjackers in Chicago around the same age too. I think the youngest was like 12 years old.
With the Chicago area carjackings, they've also said when the case was that of the younger kids/teens it was almost always to joyride. Shyt crazy...these kids this bored with nothing to do and no one to watch over them 24/7 it seems.