Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Hope you extend that level of compassion and understanding if it's your loved one that dies as a result of violence.

You are mentally ill yourself, I wish you and that mentally ill cac @Rell Lauren would leave. Y'all are just here not because of the victim but because you feel the peeps are black and that gives you both something to crow about.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You guys post this same goofy shyt every thread about crime like it means something of value.

I have before, my cousin was killed by a driver while crossing the street at night. I wasn't screaming that they were permanently incorrigible after their death. I was broken up about it, but that's different than pretending a failed carjacking that resulted in a man's death was some cold blooded murder or that a 13 year old and a 15 year old are incapable of maturing and remorse like the weirdos in this thread.
Some people are beyond redemption. Some people need to be left behind. Some people have no redeemable qualities or benefits to society. All you woke muthaphuckas are doing is coddling the bottom feeders and degenerates at the expense of the community in general.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I'm sure mental and social services are necessary. Doesn't have shyt to do with psychopathy though - and yes, girls and boys at that age do steal cars without having severe mental illnesses.

They are at the age where they should understand right and wrong. So consequences for behavior should be understood.

The fact that they tazed dude as a means of stealing the car means that consequences were non existent in one of the children's mind.

Wouldn't surprise me if there are behaviorial problems with the ringleader

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't think using a taser means there's "no rehab" :gucci:
True, but the fact they tasered him shows it was premeditated and they may be too far gone.
No. I personally know two nikkas that grew up with loving mom's who committed homicides and see currently in prison. One of the nikkas used to make sure he was back at home before the street lights came on. Your environment influences black kids more then parents can
so what you’re saying is based on your two anecdotes, there’s no point in putting in effort with parenting because their environment will have a greater influence? Gotcha.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No normal kid, especially a girl, is car jacking at that age unless there is a mental problem

They need mental rehabilitation

You’re correct.

normal people don’t commit crimes. The only mental issue they have is glorifying the thug & ratchet lifestyle.

I work with special ed students and even they know carjacking is wrong