Two Men In Indonesia Publicly Beaten For Having Brutal Gay Sex

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of this country, and no Black person should be tbh. Just a do a little research on how they do West Papua Guinea New Guinea. It is not a province, it is an actual state stolen by Asians for its gold. All of this under the nose of the UN.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
I will never understand why sex between consenting adults is anyone's business. SMH at this entire story
It's weird, especially when you consider the fact that paedophilia is halal in islam, with the prophet mohamed himself being one.

Islam is such a backwards religion, imagine a religion were eating bacon is somehow considered far worse than slavery and paedophilia.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
You can't pray the gay away but prehaps you can beat it out. :lolbron:

That place is from the aceh region of Indonesia. They became incredibly religious after the 2004 tsunami disaster where that region got hit the hardest and had the highest death toll.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I'm sayin'. I've heard caning is supposed to hurt like hell and more than 2 hits makes you want to die. :picard: I didn't even hear these dudes scream

no energy was being put in those lashes. Teachers in Ghanaian schools used more energy for the most trivial offenses :mjlol:
Any Ghanaian child will tell you this is light work:mjlol: