Two Men In Indonesia Publicly Beaten For Having Brutal Gay Sex

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
This. Whats the point?

Is beating them gonna make them straight?

Is beating them gonna discourage others from being gay? Because if a person is gay, then they're gay, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. :dame:

Plus, why are you Caring so much about another man's sex life that you have to beat them with a cane :dame: :dame: :dame:
homosexuality is an abomination and must be cast back into the shadows where it belongs. you can't keep a pervert from having gay thoughts, but you can keep the shyt from being out in the open and acting like nothing is wrong with it. this is how it was in america until the white man, who is a natural homosexual himself, began letting his bytch take control of things. now we see fukkin 10 year old kids talkin bout they gay and trannies and shyt. that's why you have to punish this behavior severely.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beating the anus out of the frame.
Us8UnoQ.gif

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I was waiting on this. :banderas:

homosexuality is an abomination and must be cast back into the shadows where it belongs. you can't keep a pervert from having gay thoughts, but you can keep the shyt from being out in the open and acting like nothing is wrong with it. this is how it was in america until the white man, who is a natural homosexual himself, began letting his bytch take control of things. now we see fukkin 10 year old kids talkin bout they gay and trannies and shyt. that's why you have to punish this behavior severely.
POWERFUL post

Daps

next people will be advocating for beastiality and incest. There has to be a stop to all of this. We see what the transgender movement has done to society. Now transgenders want to harvest women’s organs (uterus)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I thought Indonesia was Queer friendly? His back tore up and his bussy tore up :damn:
What???? Hell no.
Brunei, Indonesia do not fukk around with homosexuality.

You must be thinking of Thailand, Philippines or Vietnam?
Malaysia is strict but nothing like Brunei.
Indonesia is queer friendly tho
“Brutal gay sex” is so fukking hilarious to me :laugh:

It depends on where you are. I've never been but I have friends from Jakarta and there's very much an open trans/gay scene in the big cities.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Fukked up part is the “caner” probably been out somewhere committing adultery.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Muslims: God I called you by your name and carried our works therein.

God: Depart from me, for I know ye not.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Saw lots of trehs linked up with cacs in Jakarta/Bali :dame:.

Aceh province where this story happened is an autonomous region where Sharia Law is implemented.
I don't know about Jakarta but Bali is more liberal and the dominant religion is Hindu.