Two HS students spent 48hrs in jail for sagging

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
80S baby here..

:mjlol:

Still cant believe these muhfckas back in style AND nikkas are saggin em.

200_s.gif

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bring that ass here boy:mjlol:

Cacs and c00ns really outchea co-signing Proc00n cornball :francis:

One day it's a thread about why they won't let him start a program for youth because he got a record than next it's how much food can eat after I smoke this dank ass weed. Attention whoring with picture of your nasty ass feet and hands. :mjlol:

But this takes the cake

You have yet to pull a article with white people getting harrassed for sagging

Matter of fact it's a skate park down the street with little white boys out there skating, sagging with their shirts off bet the cops want harrass them.

You rather see a black minor get a record for something so trivial because it's visually displeasing to you dumb af:snoop:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I'm not down with the wolf ticket selling over the net, but your Oscar Mayers "my finger has a first name" lame ass should jump into traffic during rush hour.

LMAO! you a clown ass bytch. Probytch

Furious :laff: :umad:

Big Daddy

Daps
Bring that ass here boy:mjlol:

Cacs and c00ns really outchea co-signing Proc00n cornball :francis:

One day it's a thread about why they won't let him start a program for youth because he got a record than next it's how much food can eat after I smoke this dank ass weed. Attention whoring with picture of your nasty ass feet and hands. :mjlol:

But this takes the cake

You have yet to pull a article with white people getting harrassed for sagging

Matter of fact it's a skate park down the street with little white boys out there skating, sagging with their shirts off bet the cops want harrass them.

You rather see a black minor get a record for something so trivial because it's visually displeasing to you dumb af:snoop:

N!gga if you aint meeting up to throw dem hands then :camby:

Big Daddy

Daps
So they are targetting black people and locking them up for sagging their pants. Got it.

If they do, then yeah, that's foul.

Doesn't seem to be what happened in this case, though.. as the offenders were warned for months to please pull up their pants, in a school that has a written dress code against such a thing, no less.