Two HS students spent 48hrs in jail for sagging

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I actually don't sag, I think it's some gay ass lame fashion. I should never see a man's ass or his ass print ever. but :jbhmm: I doubt you'd raise your hand to me. but you sound bytch made anyways.

lost your virginity to a hood rat who fukks in hotels and lays onto of the hotel sheets (:mjlol:) then think you bad, foh you little ass bytch.

I'd hold yo lil ass wit one hand on top of your head and watch u punch at the air. Then punt you like a football :mjlol:
I'd really do that to you though breh.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I'd hold yo lil ass wit one hand on top of your head and watch u punch at the air. Then punt you like a football :mjlol:
I'd really do that to you though breh.

I'm not down with the wolf ticket selling over the net, but your Oscar Mayers "my finger has a first name" lame ass should jump into traffic during rush hour.

LMAO! you a clown ass bytch. Probytch

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They are targeting black people you know damn well we are the only ones doing it. It's racial discrimination and I hope people call these devils out on it. And also we should discriminate against white people we see wearing trench coats of dress up in goth wear. We know for a fact that is a school shooter in the making or even a white nationalist.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well it's certainly obvious which Coli members sag their pants huh :martin:
I'd smack da fukk outta each n errr one of a you lil cornballs :mjlol: fukk you mean 'ProBlack' this n that.
Yall n!ggas must don't know me :mjlol: best ask @JordanwiththeWiz :sas1:
:rudy: BOY if you don't stop.....

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Again(for like the 4th time), they weren't charged with "sagging". "Sagging", in and of itself, isn't illegal.

Indecent exposure, which is usually what results from sagging, is in fact illegal.

No one is telling anyone that they cannot wear their clothes in the sagging fashion(unless it's against a company/school's dresscode), or that it's illegal to wear your clothes in the sagging fashion; what is being said, is that if you're sagging your pants low enough to the point where you're offending other people because your ass is hanging out/under garments are visible, then that's indecent exposure.

And, it's illegal.

So they are targetting black people and locking them up for sagging their pants. Got it.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
They throwing them in jail cause suspensions don't work. And you can't get a good education and a good ass job with the Illuminati while wearing saggin ass pants. When I went to court as a kid the judge had to tell me to pull my pants up, and he was a black man in Dallas. c00ns setting kids up to fail in this thread.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Get mad that nobody wants to see your literal fakkit ass, brehs :mjlol:
sagging_pants.jpg

Idc. I see them talking to females so who is taking the L?