Two guys get :dead: right beside each other..

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't see why grown men take pride in doing unnecessary combat and physical fighting. that's something that kids do.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Dude was confident. You can tell he's been in plenty of street fights. When they got the numbers and you have clean shots like that to drop the hammer you have to take them.

The dudes that got knocked out didn't have a clue.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something about those dudes trying to leave at the end annoyed the hell outta me

"Police! Let's Roll!" lookin ass.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
that's why there's the gym.

nothing compares to actual combat. Knowing that person is trying to do physical harm to you and its hit or be hit. Knowing you can get :dead: at any moment. the adrenaline is different. The feeling of throwing punches and connecting is :ahh: the crowd cheering

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The Black dudes at the end "Police lets roll!" They dipped out quick :heh:
I don't even blame em. Me and my Mexican friend was at an all-white club where a huge brawl broke out. My boy happened to be cutting through the crowd as the fight was going on and somebody snuck him. I go into the crowd to get him and somehow we end up with six bouncers surrounding us two while the other two bouncers are trying to break up all the actual fights between the white dudes.

I'm more impressed he kept his cool after knocking them two out like that. I woulda been like Ronnie on Jersey Shore running around talking about "One Punch Kid".

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I don't even blame em. Me and my Mexican friend was at an all-white club where a huge brawl broke out. My boy happened to be cutting through the crowd as the fight was going on and somebody snuck him. I go into the crowd to get him and somehow we end up with six bouncers surrounding us two while the other two bouncers are trying to break up all the actual fights between the white dudes.

I'm more impressed he kept his cool after knocking them two out like that. I woulda been like Ronnie on Jersey Shore running around talking about "One Punch Kid".

d0n.gif