Two guys get :dead: right beside each other..

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
that dude was big as fukk. I swear I don't know what gets into folks heads thinkin' they can stand toe to toe.. specially when they know they ain't bout that MMA life.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Average person don't understand how violent and egoistical this world is. People fukk with other people just to boost their ego or just to be violent. You gotta be prepared to protect yourself and thus around you at any moment, thats where the physical training comes in. But also you must know when too just walk away and not abuse your skill and power. Thats when you have the mental training come in.

Without both you can ruin your life or someone else's. Its so Demonic friend

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The first dude who got laid out literally flew off his feet. The second dude didn't want to fight but just was like, OK hit me I guess. And got laid the fukk out too lol

Actually looked like he knocked another dude down before knocking out the second guy. Dude was lucky it wasn't flush.

Moral of the story, if u gonna fight, keep your guard up and pick your battles wisely. Don't just go running into shyt with no defense in place.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Average person don't understand how violent and egoistical this world is. People fukk with other people just to boost their ego or just to be violent. You gotta be prepared to protect yourself and thus around you at any moment, thats where the physical training comes in. But also you must know when too just walk away and not abuse your skill and power. Thats when you have the mental training come in.

With both you can ruin your life or someone else's. Its so Demonic friend
I agree like i signed my name on the dotted line, friend

Being physically and mentally trained gives you the ability to deter demons, protect friends/the innocent and like you said gives you the ability to know when to walk away. When theres some lost soul feeling emboldened by demonic filth in your presence and you know he has no gun and poses no threat physically even if hes fighting his heart out it gives you the ability to put up with a little more of the ra ra. Sometimes demons dont even realize how deep the power of friends goes when the reality of a situation says.

*you are bothering me and i could severely injure you but i will not because i respect your personal health and safety so i will leave this moment for our benefit.*

Then there are other instances where mutual destruction may be incurred and the same M.O is taken.

Many individuals who are in the dark and do not train cannot understand the concept of training hard so you dont have to fight.

Its so angelic, friend. :blessed:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I agree like i signed my name on the dotted line, friend

Being physically and mentally trained gives you the ability to deter demons, protect friends/the innocent and like you said gives you the ability to know when to walk away. When theres some lost soul feeling emboldened by demonic filth in your presence and you know he has no gun and poses no threat physically even if hes fighting his heart out it gives you the ability to put up with a little more of the ra ra. Sometimes demons dont even realize how deep the power of friends goes when the reality of a situation says.

*you are bothering me and i could severely injure you but i will not because i respect your personal health and safety so i will leave this moment for our benefit.*

Then there are other instances where mutual destruction may be incurred and the same M.O is taken.

Many individuals who are in the dark and do not train cannot understand the concept of training hard so you dont have to fight.

Its so angelic, friend. :blessed:

:wow: no words can express how that made me feel friend...honor among warriors is amazing

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wow: no words can express how that made me feel friend...honor among warriors is amazing
Like you said, friend, there is alot of ego involved with confrontation. When you are well trained alot of that ego has already been retooled and recalculated in the academy/dojo/etc. Your self worth as a man is less tied to someones personal feelings about you and in many ways gives you more freedom as a man to do and say what you want when you consider how many men follow other men because they look up to their strength as men. When you are the one people look up to you are in a position to use your freedom to express yourself in ways that give friends another way to win, preferably with friendship, friend. :sitdown:

• Dap
Reactions: 85