Two days before Xbox Series X goes on pre order and not a single gameplay has been shown.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think I’ve ever ever seen anything like this. I honestly don’t remember any time a new console was days away from pre order and not a single gameplay shown.

Surely they would want their fans to see a true next gen game and get them excited for what they’ll be playing? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another inaccurate trash thread made by a sony slut:russell:
What’s inaccurate about my thread xbot? If there’s a single game running on the Series X, please show us because I haven’t seen one.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
maxresdefault.jpg

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Real talk then, if there's footage link it because I'm interested in Microsoft's box as well.

There's no footage besides that showcase back in May when they showed what's "being optimized for XSX", so until they're optimized that has to mean it was ran on PC right?

They posted this 2 days ago, this is the only video with the words next gen & gameplay on the channel

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

typically true as far as his threads on the arcadium go

but this is really a fair question

I’d even be happy to see a graphics comparison vid that shows current X1X games on the XSX...also sony showed cold war on the PS5...XSX could do the same in an attempt to show it’s more powerful graphically :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

cool...seems like both companies are doing the bare minimal tho

I realize COVID is to blame for some shyt but the lack of gameplay vids on the XSX seems inexcusable...if 3rd party and BC games on gamepass are your strong suit then showcase/demonstrate that shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is LOADS of PS5 gameplay, dafuq you talking about. :what:

I was talking about the general rollout captain sony goddamn :mindblown:

and then I went on to specify how microsoft hasn’t done anything in regards to gameplay

jeezus christ...can’t offer any criticism of sony playstation without you—:cape:

sony could send you a game case full of horse shyt and you’d spin it into sony is “going green and probably wants me to use it to fertilize my lawn...this is a great company move”

both rollouts have been lackluster imo and MS has been worse with very little gameplay

if that wasn’t clear to you then...let it be clear now...that’s my opinion

sony could piss in your mouth and you’d call it “environmental lemonade” for gamers...jeezus christ

Last edited: