Twitter thread criticizes Maxine Waters for holding on to power (agree or disrespectful?)

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I agree. No politician over 65 should be holding a federal office. It's not like a republican would even take her seat because her district is predominantly black and democrat.

We really need term limits for all federal offices, especially the Supreme Court.
Good luck with that. When the man who replaced Thurgood Marshall is STILL on the SC, that lets me know they ain’t changing that shyt. Also the quickest way to force term limits is to vote. People love her and she’s not leaving til she’s voted out.. or some unforeseen circumstance happens

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
All these baby boomers are going to run the country into the ground.

They don't live in reality.

They love a Disney fantasy.
You believe in a fukking sky daddy and a book written by ignorant ancient folks. At least you say you do but you damn sure don’t live your life like it

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Nikka you act like boomers aren't a large % of the politicians. All of the other groups don't add up to equal them.

Pew Research Link
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
All these baby boomers are going to run the country into the ground.

They don't live in reality.

They love a Disney fantasy.
If she's older than Biden, she ain't a baby boomer... she was born in '38.
Are there not baby boomers in politics?
In Congress overall, older generations – that is, Baby Boomers (born 1946-64) and the Silent Generation (1928-45) – constitute 54% of all members.

I have quoted the link you gave me because you referred to baby boomers in a thread about Maxine Waters when she, Maxine Waters, is not a baby boomer. If you did not mean to refer to Maxine Waters as a baby boomer than who are you referring to as a "baby boomer" in this thread about Maxine Waters when she is not a baby boomer? Joe Biden was born in 1942, since Maxine Waters was born in 1938, she is older than Joe Biden.

Neither Maxine Waters or Joe Biden are baby boomers. Who are you talking out in your OP?
If you ain't talkin' 'bout Maxine Waters then why you off topic?

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I have quoted the link you gave me because you referred to baby boomers in a thread about Maxine Waters when she, Maxine Waters, is not a baby boomer. If you did not mean to refer to Maxine Waters as a baby boomer than who are you referring to as a "baby boomer" in this thread about Maxine Waters when she is not a baby boomer? Joe Biden was born in 1942, since Maxine Waters was born in 1938, she is older than Joe Biden.

Neither Maxine Waters or Joe Biden are baby boomers. Who are you talking out in your OP?
If you ain't talkin' 'bout Maxine Waters then why you off topic?

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

:umad:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
no one is preventing someone from challenging her seat. if the voters continue putting her in office, that’s their prerogative.

:francis:
The establishment definitely can and will snuff any challenges to some of these figures .

The money and favors that are called in steps on everything

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Google is your friend. Her voting record speaks for itself. One of the most outspoken and activist representatives we have on Black issues. You guys just parrot stuff.

she not the same person she once was... :mjlol: she needs ro go...

EDIT: dem shills will say im being biased because of the source but there's other videos so sue me....:dead: