Twitter: The App That Keeps On Giving - Atlanta Adult Sleeper (#ATLOrgy)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Was thinking the same shyt. shyt had too much exposure. Plus every nikka wanna be on Worldstar now. I be hearing bout freak parties all the time :sas2:
Legit. Women get it in they just don't want the attention.

I got a freak who sukk like supahead likes to smoke weed and gobble up dikk. Her professional status and dating profile would fool anyone tho. She is currently on a dating site looking for a relationship and doesn't do casual according to her profile. In reality she wants to get ganbaged, likes cheating when she feels neglected and has fukked multiple people at work. She is an unstable thot who doesn't think she's a hoe :mjlol:

From the outside looking in she is a good church girl who lives at home with her mum :troll:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I got a freak who sukk like supahead likes to smoke weed and gobble up dikk. Her professional status and dating profile would fool anyone tho. She is currently on a dating site looking for a relationship and doesn't do casual according to her profile. In reality she wants to get ganbaged, likes cheating when she feels neglected and has fukked multiple people at work. She is an unstable thot who doesn't think she's a hoe :mjlol:

From the outside looking in she is a good church girl who lives at home with her mum :troll:
:scust:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is why I laugh when people say trust twitter nikkas over the news. EVERYBODY BE LYING FAM! People on twitter yelling "fake news" and stuff about this orgy. People talking about the girl did this for a damn school paper and all kinds of shyt. The girl is a no show too

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This describes the vast majority of bytches in 2017.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Was thinking the same shyt. shyt had too much exposure. Plus every nikka wanna be on Worldstar now. I be hearing bout freak parties all the time :sas2:

This. PR chick i've known since Junior High has been to some. Even posted about it on her FB but erased it soon after.

She's now a happily married woman to a white dude 20 years her senior.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
7IyuWAO.png

hxKvZb4.png

:snoop: @ how easy it is for bytches to eat and come up off of thirsty nikkas.