Twitter: The App That Keeps On Giving - Atlanta Adult Sleeper (#ATLOrgy)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In the midst of all this don't let some truths get lost on y'all

#FACTS. Men are more open about their dirty deeds than women... Had this been done with discretion you would undoubtedly have had some females participate. Just like when nikkaz run a train and talk about it. It's usually a problem when she gets exposed not when the shyt going down..

#FACT when you thinking with your dikk you aren't thinking at all... As men we have all been at a point where we might have made some questionable decisions only to get that post nut clarity :mjcry:.. the shyt is soul crushing fam, sometimes the nut ain't worth it.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they could have robbed a bank. there at least is a chance they would get away with it and if they didn't they would get the same experience in prison. for free.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh do you even want the controller after a naked mothafukka been playing with that hoe?

Most people sit down in a crunched over postion playing games with the controller close to their crouch.

Play NBA 2k with nut hair and nut sweat on the controller brehs.........:lolbron:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Internet nikkas be the most dangerous...They don't take shyt serious and will do anything just for attention...

...I'm starting not to believe them stories.

Homie said someone brought a system so they about to play 2K..... come on my nikka....:mjlol:

You aint lying breh. How ignorant you got to be......to sit in a room naked with other men playing dominos, cards and 2K and admit that shyt online to the world.

Like the 2K part make the whole sitting down in a room full of naked dudes ok. I don't care if yall mothafukkas whipping work and counting 10 billion dollars in that bytch. You mothafukkas still in a room naked with a gang of dudes.

Breh that is the shyt you take to your grave. You don't tell no one. Not your priest, not you dying mother, not your first born. You don't even tell that shyt on your death bed.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can hear it now.

Orgy Dude friend: Man yall were in there naked man all dudes. Don't know man that sounds suspect.

Naked Orgy Dude: Naw man see what had happened was we were naked waiting for them broads right. So we naked you know to not waste any time when the women come.

Orgy Dude friend: I don't know man....:francis:

Naked Orgy Dude: Man it wasn't even like that my dude we just decided you know since we here naked and all we might as well play some 2k and get some game in before the broads come.

Orgy Dude friend: :gucci:

Naked Orgy Dude: I know, I know.......:snoop:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
In the midst of all this don't let some truths get lost on y'all

#FACTS. Men are more open about their dirty deeds than women... Had this been done with discretion you would undoubtedly have had some females participate. Just like when nikkaz run a train and talk about it. It's usually a problem when she gets exposed not when the shyt going down..

#FACT when you thinking with your dikk you aren't thinking at all... As men we have all been at a point where we might have made some questionable decisions only to get that post nut clarity :mjcry:.. the shyt is soul crushing fam, sometimes the nut ain't worth it.

Was thinking the same shyt. shyt had too much exposure. Plus every nikka wanna be on Worldstar now. I be hearing bout freak parties all the time :sas2: