Twitter: The App That Keeps On Giving - Atlanta Adult Sleeper (#ATLOrgy)

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:why:

She Ain't No Dime, But She Sexy as fukk
DSC_0479_1024x1024.jpg
She looks like every other dusty hoodrat in ATL. There are so many sexy women in ATL that a woman like her would get clowned by a professional breh with options. I wouldnt even touch that dirty bird

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
This bytch really laughing bout the shyt. This the only reason im thinking bout leaving the City. Stupid numba of gays and bytches who burning and think da shyt a joke.

Meh. I ain't gon front some places when I go out it's like cot damn wtf is going on here. But it's always when doing shyt like going out to eat, hitting the mall or some shyt like that, that attracts all types of people anyway. If you Uptown buying some kicks out or in Midtown eating out somewhere you already know what deal is. You gonna run across some of them. But when it comes to social shyt it's more than enough gay dudes in the city to where they got they own thing going on, and they won't be at the spots you pulling up to on the late night tip. Swingers parties ain't just a all out anything goes type of deal anyway (unless you one of them Alpha frat brehs at Morehouse:sas2:).

Lot of them spots you gotta have a woman with you to get in off rip anyway. Can't no group of 4 brehs by themselves fall off in there. So it ain't like some gay shyt gonna creep in. Like I said earlier it's more than enough dudes here who bout that life anyway, they ain't gotta infiltrate shyt like this to get they rocks off, plenty of weirdo nikkas who would gladly submit to it without them having to finesse.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Meh. I ain't gon front some places when I go out it's like cot damn wtf is going on here. But it's always when doing shyt like going out to eat, hitting the mall or some shyt like that, that attracts all types of people anyway. If you Uptown buying some kicks out or in Midtown eating out somewhere you already know what deal is. You gonna run across some of them. But when it comes to social shyt it's more than enough gay dudes in the city to where they got they own thing going on, and they won't be at the spots you pulling up to on the late night tip. Swingers parties ain't just a all out anything goes type of deal anyway (unless you one of them Alpha frat brehs at Morehouse:sas2:).

Lot of them spots you gotta have a woman with you to get in off rip anyway. Can't no group of 4 brehs by themselves fall off in there. So it ain't like some gay shyt gonna creep in. Like I said earlier it's more than enough dudes here who bout that life anyway, they ain't gotta infiltrate shyt like this to get they rocks off, plenty of weirdo nikkas who would gladly submit to it without them having to finesse.
:scust:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I'm putting together another Orgy, only for Atlanta Brehs and brehettes. But it's gona be in Vegas. Calling it The Honeymoon in Vegas party

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Y'all cats kill me wit that ATL is gay shyt as if all them fakkits in Atlanta ain't just a fukkin Hodge podge of gay muthafukkas from around the country. Them nikkas moved to Atlanta from your city nikka. NYC, la, wherever you from. It ain't the native born Atlanta nikkas it's you transplant nikkas that's gay, yo cousin them.
True