Twitter: The App That Keeps On Giving - Atlanta Adult Sleeper (#ATLOrgy)

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:mjlol: Swingers parties have the deadest most out of shape broads you will ever see. That shyt ain't like the flicks. I went to Trapeze one time, paid the high ticket for the membership, went in that bytch and first thing I saw was a SSBBW white chick getting fukked by a dude who couldn't have been more than 140 soaking wet. Her legs was so big there was another fat broad just holding them out the way so breh could stroke. I grabbed my bottle of JDaniels and got the hell on and ain't never been back.

:pachaha:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:mjlol: Swingers parties have the deadest most out of shape broads you will ever see. That shyt ain't like the flicks. I went to Trapeze one time, paid the high ticket for the membership, went in that bytch and first thing I saw was a SSBBW white chick getting fukked by a dude who couldn't have been more than 140 soaking wet. Her legs was so big there was another fat broad just holding them out the way so breh could stroke. I grabbed my bottle of JDaniels and got the hell on and ain't never been back.
My boy goes there every other week talkin bout he smashn dimes out there. I know he lyin

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
My boy goes there every other week talkin bout he smashn dimes out there. I know he lyin

Yeah that's a lie. They got girls in there who really working the track and sometimes they'll be aight. But the normal "civilian" women in there don't look like what these brehs is thinking. Think of your worst bottom of the barrel drunk smash and that's what Trapeze is full of

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas sound like uneducated fools, i wouldn't fukk with it because it is too public but if it was private sex party shyt strap up and wear condoms never go raw at an orgy it is stupid whether it is ATL or any other place strap up
:russ:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the friends I had to cut off a while back went to an orgy down there, and she was one of like 5 girls at a 50-person "gathering."
I'm sure you know how that went.
:francis:
I am hoping fukkery goes down there, clearly the moral compass of the "third eye, coconut oil" section of the Black population is out of wack.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Y'all cats kill me wit that ATL is gay shyt as if all them fakkits in Atlanta ain't just a fukkin Hodge podge of gay muthafukkas from around the country. Them nikkas moved to Atlanta from your city nikka. NYC, la, wherever you from. It ain't the native born Atlanta nikkas it's you transplant nikkas that's gay, yo cousin them.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Funny, but I can't believe some of you are saying you'd attend, if possible. :gucci:

It's Atlanta. shyt is a gay/tranny/bi party. The thing announcing it looks like a tranny.
:why:

She Ain't No Dime, But She Sexy as fukk
DSC_0479_1024x1024.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
What is that creature:mjlol: look like a waitress at Dennys:mjlol:
2ilj3eu.jpg
Some funny looking little Kid at what I think was a wrestling match. Breh look like he about to Puke any minute, I had to smiley him/it.

Right Lol

And infected ppl gonna intentionally come to spread shyt.

That's what everybody saying and I know normally folk that do this orgy shyt don't care as much, but I'd like to think there should be SOME kinda paperwork/precaution/Screening before you show up?:why: Scary shyt.