Twitter Roasts Trehs for Inability to Cancel J K Rowling

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Another white right wing twitter account posted on this site for a thread. Can't you guys find some black culture warriors to post instead at least? Damn.
that shyt got 2 million views

meaning

there's EXTRA roast in the comments sir

my favorite so far:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
that shyt got 2 million views

meaning

there's EXTRA roast in the comments sir

my favorite so far:

I clicked this person profile and one of the first posts is claiming to be Japanese (more likely a white incel) whining about a black character in a video game.

Again, why you dudes constantly posting antiblack racists content for views.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I clicked this person profile and one of the first posts is claiming to be Japanese (more likely a white incel) whining about a black character in a video game.

I ain't clicking on all that shyt. Spending too much time shooting the messenger is like a damn dog chasing his tail in a circle. i will probably never see another post from that peon ever again and that's ESPECIALLY so when I DON'T click on his profile, like you just did.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I ain't clicking on all that shyt. Spending too much time shooting the messenger is like a damn dog chasing his tail in a circle. i will probably never see another post from that peon ever again and that's ESPECIALLY so when I DON'T click on his profile, like you just did.

yet you liked they post and wrote a whole paragraph about it on ANOTHER site

you are the epitomy of stupidity and a weirdo who seems obsessed with homosexuality

:pacspit: 1 star negged rep *hits ignore*

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

his response to you was pathetic

pos rep

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Don't you think it's hypocritical that neither of you knew who she was when dude posted the tweet considering He didn't post antiblack content you FOUND antiblack content cuz you were looking for it.

Last edited: