Twitter: “LA gang culture the CORNIEST shyt eva. Especially Black gangs get bullied & slapped around by Mexicans & aryans & NEVER have smoke for THEM”

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not just LA. That’s gangs in general. A former coworker of mines was in a gang in Baltimore and he said what made him leave that life was it wa a field in East Baltimore or near Morgan State where some black teens was trying to play baseball and they kept getting kicked off the field and bullied by some black gang for being nerds(I guess for playing baseball) and then he said next week some foreigners were playing soccer at that same field and the gang Ain’t say or do nothin but let them play in peace. The black kids tried to play baseball again later afterwards and the gang came out to harass them again. But dude said that’s when he stepped to them and said leave them kids the fukk alone. They ain’t bothering nobody and why yall ain’t keep that same energy where them other fools was out here playing soccer and even cookin out.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not just LA. That’s gangs in general. A former coworker of mines was in a gang in Baltimore and he said what made him leave that life was it wa a field in East Baltimore or near Morgan State where some black teams was trying to play baseball and they kept getting kicked off the field and bullied by some black gang for being nerds(I guess for playing baseball) and then he said next week some foreigners were playing soccer at that same field and the gang Ain’t say or do nothin but let them play in peace. The black kids tried to play baseball again later afterwards and the gang came out to harass them again. But dude said that’s when he stepped to them and said leave them kids the fukk alone. They ain’t bothering nobody and why yall ain’t keep that same energy where them other fools was out here playing soccer and even cookin out.
Maybe some of Those dudes playing soccer were their plug:jbhmm::mjpls: :troll:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Let’s do a ban bet on whether I’m black…

:mjgrin:

full

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I get your point, but off-duty police & private security companies can do the same thing a lot more effectively, and probably for a lot less money.
I'm still not seeing the benefit of giving my hard-earned money to some off-brand guys who hold their guns sideways and will gain me more problems by being affiliated with their set. I'd rather pay competent, trained body guards than to waste my money on the Rollin 60's version of Craig & Day Day.
If that means I can't go to the hood, oh well. I'll keep my Black ass in Baldwin Hills.
:manny:
But using this logic, isn't that the rappers who ARENT from LA's fault? These guys come to LA to intentionally show how "tough" they are, and how much they aren't afraid of the trenches. It's mostly other gangster rappers and hoodstars going to LA to flex who end up in those precarious situations. They don't like hiring professional security and they don't like hiring officers, because they don't want to break kayfabe. And yet, everyone wants to get mad at LA Gang culture, when these non-LA rappers are HAPPY presenting themselves as "like that". Mos Def types aren't being shot at in LA. All this anger towards LA just boils down to: LA is corny for not letting XYZ outta town rapper flex, and floss, and claim a set without repercussions. Gang culture is corny because they won't let them participate safely.

Gunna raps about gang-shyt and that lifestyle. Has made money off of it. Of course I don't want to see him harmed, but I mean....ratting is frowned upon in that lifestyle. It's cool to support those kinda artists, but it's messed up when ppl in the streets hold them accountable?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But using this logic, isn't that the rappers who ARENT from LA's fault? These guys come to LA to intentionally show how "tough" they are, and how much they aren't afraid of the trenches. It's mostly other gangster rappers and hoodstars going to LA to flex who end up in those precarious situations. They don't like hiring professional security and they don't like hiring officers, because they don't want to break kayfabe. And yet, everyone wants to get mad at LA Gang culture, when these non-LA rappers are HAPPY presenting themselves as "like that". Mos Def types aren't being shot at in LA. All this anger towards LA just boils down to: LA is corny for not letting XYZ outta town rapper flex, and floss, and claim a set without repercussions. Gang culture is corny because they won't let them participate safely.

Gunna raps about gang-shyt and that lifestyle. Has made money off of it. Of course I don't want to see him harmed, but I mean....ratting is frowned upon in that lifestyle. It's cool to support those kinda artists, but it's messed up when ppl in the streets hold them accountable?
I mean its wild when one of both of them are the biggest benefactors of LA gangs and not even from there :francis:.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Not just LA. That’s gangs in general. A former coworker of mines was in a gang in Baltimore and he said what made him leave that life was it wa a field in East Baltimore or near Morgan State where some black teams was trying to play baseball and they kept getting kicked off the field and bullied by some black gang for being nerds(I guess for playing baseball) and then he said next week some foreigners were playing soccer at that same field and the gang Ain’t say or do nothin but let them play in peace. The black kids tried to play baseball again later afterwards and the gang came out to harass them again. But dude said that’s when he stepped to them and said leave them kids the fukk alone. They ain’t bothering nobody and why yall ain’t keep that same energy where them other fools was out here playing soccer and even cookin out.
CRABS IN A BARREL. And nikkas on this forum defending it.

Cooked.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

There's enough blame to go around. If you want to blame out of town rappers (or singers like Bhris Brown) for emulating a destructive lifestyle, blame them. If you want to blame those rappers' record labels for not providing them adequate professional security, go ahead. If you want to blame gangbangers for being worthless, cancerous, lecherous enemies of the Black community, feel free. If you want to blame the Black community for allowing gangs to gain a foothold in the first place, then do that.
All of those things can be true at the same time.

As far as Gunna, I don't know anything about his music or subject matter. I don't listen to any of those autotune sing-songy "rappers", so I can't speak on him.

Daps
It's because White and Latin gangs are both ingrained deep within the LAPD along with many other PD's around the country and easily get the pass from Law Enforcement. They often work together because some of them are basically white with a Latin last name.

You ask yourself how can a group declare war on two different groups of gangs (Blacks and Asians) at a time, it's because of how deep they are in the U.S Justice System.

These other gangs just got resentment towards that, want to feel power and start targeting their own.

It's a bunch of punching down.
Lynwood Vikings

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Isn't the current king of hip hop part of that corny gang culture? I'm still tripping over how he's getting credit for "uniting the gangs" when they've had a ceasefire for like 30 years now. Whatever is/was going on out there now isn't anything compared to the 80s and early 90s.

That period of the late 00s/early 10s when every rapper wanted to be a Blood was wild, on Piru it was. :mjlol: I'm just wondering what's going to happen when nikkas who openly brag about never having gainful employment come down from the high of a Drake diss.
The LA ppl who actually live in LA, who actually live in South Central, who are actual gang-members themselves, are some of the one's saying Kendrick united these guys. But hey, what do they know....

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The juelzing for gang members never ceases to amaze me. Truly a protected class.
By "juelzing for gang-members" does that include Gunna himself? :ohhh:

Or does he not count, and should he not be accosted like that and be apart of the said "protected class"? :jbhmm:

Why is it corny for street guys to check other self-proclaimed street guys? :jbhmm:

Why are we juelzing for the guys with the mic who actually promote this stuff? :jbhmm:

LET THESE RAPPERS PROMOTE GANG CULUTRE IN PEACE!!! :damn:

STOP HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR GOING AGAINST STREET CODES THEY ARE WILLINGLY PARTICIPATING IN!! :damn:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Not only are there the economic pressures that push people to join a gang
but there's aspects of gang banging and gang culture that are DEEPLY ROOTED.

It's generational at this point, like, I was just on a shorty's IG yesterday while I was at work.
21 years old.
Fine as can be.
She isn't a "Crip" or "Blood" or anything like that but due to familial ties she's inevitably
linked to it.
This is someone born THIS CENTURY, not fifty, sixty, forty years ago. :pachaha:

Her Daddy was a crip until the day he died and her brother was not even a year ago murdered
likely due to gang violence. She isn't a gang member but due to her family members being gang
members she not only is "IN IT" from birth BUT indoctrinated into perceiving it as NORMAL.

The problem here is multifaceted and you get people ON THE COLI who stay at a keyboard who don't
understand even a little bit of Gang banging, Gang Culture or what it means to different people.
Or even WHY it still exists in places with "Economic prosperity" like California.

The goal obviously of this thread isn't any kind of understanding or black liberation, it's clearly to
make fun of, demean and insult some of THE MOST vulnerable black people out there. And to reinforce
the idea that they're violent, animalistic, brutish and "holding black people back".

Anything to take the blame off the fukking crackers who built the ghetto in the first fukking place.
And it's regional bias under the veil of "pro-blackness". These dudes are very transparent. Easy to read.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You can say the same about Miami, Rio de Janeiro, Kingston, Acapulco, and Cape Town. Same foolishness
NOPE!! Black people killing each other en masse in those areas of the world is all good. Because, wearing colors and killing another black person is outrageous. But killing women and children over money, isn't as bad. :ehh: