Twitter: “LA gang culture the CORNIEST shyt eva. Especially Black gangs get bullied & slapped around by Mexicans & aryans & NEVER have smoke for THEM”

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Shut the fukk up with these police ass questions esse.

:mjlol:Bottom line, that YG got his mama house shot up. Go find the snuff part of the story yourself. And no, those weren't random videos idiot. Only the middle video is unrelated but it was the same scenario.
I ask for info on the story you brought up.... now I'm the police. Lol. You internet nikkas live thru wifi. No real life info, just youtube videos you google searched.

Akademiks level hood reporting like you know what's happening.

You not even in the west coast. You just repeating what is on your social media feed. You too old to be this dumb. Should just told me you have no idea of the politics behind the story you saw on social media. I coulda gave you credit for being honest.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I ask for info on the story you brought up.... now I'm the police. Lol. You internet nikkas live thru wifi. No real life info, just youtube videos you google searched.
:mjlol:Shut up beaner. fukk out our culture wannabe.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
nikkas will be quicker to defend gangs and gang culture than they will black women.

nikkas jumping around making sorority sounds waving dish rags terrorizing their own hoods but want someone to feel sorry for them when cacs and Mexicans put their boots on their necks.

"bu bu bu but you won't say it to their face. :sadcam:

Yeah I will, as soon as y'all go talk that shyt to some Danny Trejo looking motherfukker. :umad: Gang culture is corny as hell and like someone else said there's definitely a financial incentive to it as well so it's going to be interesting how long Kendrick Lamar can keep unemployed nikkas dancing to his flute before they have to get back to business.

A real truce between the LA gangs would be like merging two large corporations, there will be redundancies. You think nikkas are going to just pack up their corner and go quietly? And that's the sad thing about it, these nikkas can never really peace it up because for so many reasons they just can't reintegrate back into normal society. These dudes have made this bullshyt a shadow society they can't ever escape from. And this is glorified by some. But hey, they could be drill rappers, the new lowest scum in the hood, so this is better I guess. :mjlol:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
1. nikkas in every region are quicker to go at it with each other than other races

2. The “Aryans” don’t even have a hood. Outside they’re mostly bikers and dopeheads. The only time most nikkas even see them is in the pen. And white boys used to get terrorized in the halls, CYA, and the County

3. Black gangs aren’t getting terrorized by Mexican gangs. Either they go at it back and forth, they function together to go against a common enemy, or they don’t interact at all. Hoovers, PDL, PPB, 456, Durocc, FTP, VSL, NHP, ECC, BPS, ICG, R20’s, etc all went at with an ese hood near them. nikkas weren’t getting slapped or bullied around so stop it

So nikkas need to stop worrying about Cali politics and worry about wherever the fukk they’re from. I can smell the jealousy through the screen

Some of these cats got ran up outta Cali so they hold this anger and let it out on The Coli :laugh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Gang culture in general is corny. It seemed cool as a teenager, but when you see the end result, why would anyone sign up for that? We're in a time with AI taking over and there's global competition for jobs, so you better be on the ball early or enjoy struggling in life. These dudes are screaming and dying over the same neighborhoods they are getting gentrified out of, screaming 60 in Vegas because LA is getting too expensive to live in.
Facts!!!

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Gang culture in general is corny. It seemed cool as a teenager, but when you see the end result, why would anyone sign up for that? We're in a time with AI taking over and there's global competition for jobs, so you better be on the ball early or enjoy struggling in life. These dudes are screaming and dying over the same neighborhoods they are getting gentrified out of, screaming 60 in Vegas because LA is getting too expensive to live in.
It's easy to say all that but you preaching to the choir :manny:

At the end of the day, it's a lot of people's reality. Nobody is gonna stop gangbanging cause the coli says it's corny. At this point, families are generations deep in the gang shyt. You can't erase the bodies and grudges overnight

Way I see it, gang culture is a stepping stool. You can turn your nose up at it but the only difference between a gang war and a war between countries is the budget. Bloodshed is bloodshed, but nikkas get the most criticism of course

Look at any other group's history in this country. They all started out as crooks, criminals, and thugs. They were able to use their non-blackness to legitimize themselves and control the narrative, but the truth remains. Cacs like the Kennedy family have mob ties and roots in the prohbition era for example.

Maybe trump will finally cement it in the public's mind that the law is more of a tool for oppression than justice. Cacs will grandstand all day about morals but their history is proof they don't have any, never did, and never will.

Never let people who would literally do anything for money judge you for how you make yours :manny:

The question is whether we can manage to get some upward mobility or will we remain in the same position due to in fighting and systemic barriers :francis:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Cacs like the Kennedy family have mob ties and roots in the prohbition era for example.

Maybe trump will finally cement it in the public's mind that the law is more of a tool for oppression than justice. Cacs will grandstand all day about morals but their history is proof they don't have any, never did, and never will.
Don't forget all the outlaws in the frontier/cowboy days in the 1800s. The Gold rushes etc. Cacs have been doing gang criminal shyt before the mob and prohibition.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Seems like those black gangs don't associate or fukk with Mexicans and cacs because they don't want to.

Not every black person or group of black people wants to acknowledge white people or Mexicans or be friends with them or spend their time hating them. Unlike cacs and some Mexicans that really have no other hobbies or interests than fukking with other people, particularly black people.

Black people aren't the victims, they aren't bullied "why don't they like us" "why won't they let us live in peace". We not checking for white people and Mexicans. We don't give a fukk about them really. The cacs and Mexicans are always trying to intrude in our space, do what we do, go where we go. It's not the other way around.

:wow:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Make another thread when you realize that dynamic isn't just limited to black gangs