Twitter Is Going In On Akon New Hair

Daps
I just got a hair transplant the other day from the doctor who fixed Tyga's hairline and the doctor literally referenced Akon as an example of why you don't want to push someone's line down too far because it's not age appropriate and looks like you actually got work done.

Akon went to Turkey and paid 7,500 for his transplant and they fukked him over.

This is likely a case of not being able to say “no” to a celebrity. They do too many of these for this to be a mistake. Akon probably insisted on the low hairline not realizing how ridiculous the finished product would look at his age. :francis:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
1GwvM8z.png

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
so I was struggling identifying why his hairline looked so unnatural and it's mainly the sides lmao

instead of pushing it down, he should have used some of that on the sides :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yup :russ:

It’s like I said the other day in that Cam’ron thread about him wearing that ridiculous looking fur coat

These dudes too old to be trying to wear these ridiculous outfits that’s for the younger men in their early 20’s

Akon looks like an idiot with that damn hair transplant; dude needs to just accept he has a receding hairline, shave his hair and move on.

man, akon's hairline was :trash: when he was young.

like seriously, who's he trying to fool???

akon.jpg

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This is likely a case of not being able to say “no” to a celebrity. They do too many of these for this to be a mistake. Akon probably insisted on the low hairline not realizing how ridiculous the finished product would look at his age. :francis:

I don't think an American doctor would have let him go out like that. That's what happens when you go out of the country for a surgery.

When I was getting mine done, the doctor said it's always funny to her where people think their hairline should be with their hands vs where she thinks it should be. Apparently most people want a a lower hairline.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm more disgusted with Fat Joe's overly groomed "beard." :hhh: A short beard should look effortlessly neat. Those sharp edges look unnatural as hell and defeats the whole purpose. It shouldn't look like you brought out a protractor while you were trimming. :snoop: Clean the cheekbones & neck of hair and then let it ride. Less is more. :smh: