Twitter Is Going In On Akon New Hair

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It seems he got an FUT transplant where you take hair from the back and transport it to the front.

I just think they moved his hairline down too far.

Before they transplant the hair, the doctor literally draws the hairline on you with a marker and then has the team and you look at it to determine if it's a good fit for your face. I remember when they were doing mine I wanted it lower and she told me specificially, if they make it lower, it won't look age appropriate and it will look like you got work done just like Akon. I told her, I trust her and do what you think is best while also making a suggestion which she took into account.

The one thing about Akon's hairline is that it's also too straight. No one's hairline is perfectly symetrical, our lines have angles and what not. When drawing the hairline, it should look almost crooked or angled......Akon's doesn't look that way.

I actually posted a picture of myself on twitter the other day after my transplant and you can't even tell I got work done.
Yea this is true, video says the same

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: That aint no damn hair transplant. Thats a whole unit.

They greased that man scalp with Elmers before they put his wig on.
xzbitlol.png

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Yea this is true, video says the same

Ahhh yeah it's makes sense that he got FUE

FUE is basically just them transporting individual grafts where as FUT pulls a an entire strip. I got an FUT because I have long hair and it allows you to pull more grafts. I would post a picture here, but this forum isn't really a safe space. Those people on here who follow me on twitter can see it tho.

My procedure cost 13K and they gave me a deal.....it would normally cost 15-17K.

I honestly don't know why anyone with the means would go overseas to do an operation like this to save money. They clearly moved his line down too far.

There's not a lot of regulation on this sort of thing but if I'm gonna get it done, I'd rather get it done here where I have some grounds to do something about it if things went left.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They fukked his shyt up :dahell:. The before looks better.
Yea that picture is probably 15-20 years old, he was losing that.. So he was trying to hold on but he lowered it too much, the doctor used the scar on his forehead as reference. He just came down wayy too far for an unnatural look..