Twitter Beef: All the shots rappers have taken at each other (Post Screenshots)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
An old teacher of mine once told me "never write anything down you wouldn't want to appear in a court of law." That's why I just lurk online instead of saying/documenting reckless stuff. The rest of my generation never got this message, though.

So if y'all think this is bad, just imagine the old twitter/facebook/myspace/youtube/worldstar/etc stuff people will be digging up on the politicians of tomorrow when this generation is running for office 20, 30 years from now :whew:
This is why I know I can't ever be famous or be a politician. I have TOO much disparaging shyt out there.

LOL @ me being sworn in while Fox News puts up "NEWSFLASH: Pres. Mr. Hate Coffee Hates Gays? According to message board transcripts he does." and then they bring up me callin dudes fakkits from 2005.

:dead:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

I KNEW these cats were foul. I mean really, all these cats co-signing trash ass rappers is only to protect their fan base and make sure they don't get beat up, robbed or worse in that rapper's hometown.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This "no beef" era gotta end. Wale needs to go at everyone's heads.

I'm not a big Wale fan, but I legitimately think other rappers were jealous that he started to blow up.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
To be real he doesn't have a single memorable verse

In this new age of rap who does?

The only rappers that came out post 2010 w/ a memorable verse(s) to me is Drake, Ill give Nikki for her monster verse but other than that...:ld:

As a matter of fact this could be a thread on it's own.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
:dead: at them Yams tweets, the universal hate for Wale and Wiz calling 50 woodface after the Ross shyt.

action.jpg

:salute: Bronson.

i can see why a few that shytted on some end up becoming cool with each other as they are quite similar.
especially if they are dissing Wiz..once someone meets that kid, they don't have a bad word to say about him.

but the ones that are just pure blatant like the Travis Scott/Rockie Fresh ones only to end up working for them haha

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
yall thought these people actually like each other? lol nobody would hang out with drake if he wasn't the one of the hottest rappers out pause right now

It aint even the fact these nikkas aint like eavh other. It's the opinions these nikkas have of nikkas who are now they're BOSS that's making this shyt so fukking funny.

You got Travis Scott dissing TI
Meek and Wale cosigning 50
Rockie Fresh straight dissing Ross

:laff: