Twitter Beef: All the shots rappers have taken at each other (Post Screenshots)

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its crazy how a little acknowledgment will turn a hater into a admirer.

Tyler Creator hated Drake & Kanye, They both came to the Odd Future store now he is on their dikk.

Danny Brown said Wale sucks, Wale shouts him out now its a honor that Wale knows him.

Same with Asap Rocky, Travis Scott, & Rockie Fresh

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
An old teacher of mine once told me "never write anything down you wouldn't want to appear in a court of law." That's why I just lurk online instead of saying/documenting reckless stuff. The rest of my generation never got this message, though.

So if y'all think this is bad, just imagine the old twitter/facebook/myspace/youtube/worldstar/etc stuff people will be digging up on the politicians of tomorrow when this generation is running for office 20, 30 years from now :whew:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
:patrice: this is why most companies worth their salt do searches on cats during the hiring process. In a business that is basically the buddy system it seems like you'd have thought to clean up your twitter feed while you were making the serious transition from fan to act.

The fukkery is strong here tho :damn: Wale whole industry openly dislikes that dude and UOENO, he must be feeling like Mcnulty on the wire

fukkdidido.avi - YouTube

-P-

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
shyt if you don't like Wale (and apparently everybody doesn't) :manny: that's your opinion...stand by it.

Now if you express your hatred for Rick Ross and then happen to find your signed to his label...you got a problem.:lolbron:

:deadfat: @ this thread.

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
[ame]https://twitter.com/wizkhalifa/status/4563846946[/ame]

:obama:

[ame]https://twitter.com/wizkhalifa/status/2092026978[/ame]

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a lot easier to be a hater when you broke, this is just logic. when you start eating lovely you see things a bit different.

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
its crazy how a little acknowledgment will turn a hater into a admirer.

Tyler Creator hated Drake & Kanye, They both came to the Odd Future store now he is on their dikk.

Danny Brown said Wale sucks, Wale shouts him out now its a honor that Wale knows him.

Same with Asap Rocky, Travis Scott, & Rockie Fresh

real shyt, it's like they diss and talk bad about rappers they wanna be friends and cool with:childplease: like how girls tease guys they are interested in:lupe: with that said most rappers you listed are highly suspect anyway.