TV Wives Unappreciation

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Skyler was awful, and no one can convince me otherwise. In the end, Walt never stepped out on their marriage, and SHE did.

But anyway.....

Peggy Bundy was a bad wife. She didn't feed her husband or her kids. Only kid she cooked for was that weird kid Seven :heh:

On the other hand, she was always horny and always tryna get Al's attention. He shoulda just said "it is what it is", she ain't gonna work, cook/clean etc, but she keeps herself looking good and ready to go everyday I come home :shaq:

these-two.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
2nd Vivian :smh:

she literally had no purpose on the show. :heh:

Like you remember the 1st Aunt Viv would have some important parts, important lines.....2nd Viv could've disappeard and no one would've missed her.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
she literally had no purpose on the show. :heh:

Like you remember the 1st Aunt Viv would have some important parts, important lines.....2nd Viv could've disappeard and no one would've missed her.

PHD former Doctor, Black Activist, always ready to fight for her family, turned into a simple housewife. :snoop:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I was about to say Katey Sagal hasn't played a upstanding wife, mother, or girlfriend at all but I forgot about 8 Simple Rules.....

John dogg:mjcry:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Skyler was awful, and no one can convince me otherwise. In the end, Walt never stepped out on their marriage, and SHE did.

But anyway.....

Peggy Bundy was a bad wife. She didn't feed her husband or her kids. Only kid she cooked for was that weird kid Seven :heh:

On the other hand, she was always horny and always tryna get Al's attention. He shoulda just said "it is what it is", she ain't gonna work, cook/clean etc, but she keeps herself looking good and ready to go everyday I come home :shaq:

these-two.jpg
:russ: Walt was acting like a delusional petty bytch who thought the world revolved around him so if he was a okay with something than everyone else has to be and refused to except any dissent after he'd been ignoring her, blatantly lying to her, acting strange, doing shyt like making Jr drink that alcohol when Hank glared his ego up and then Skyker was okay with him selling weed as long as he stopped she drew the line when he mentioned meth and had the audacity to come at her like a madman when she wanted to cut ties and not snitch on him so he acted like a puppy dog sucking up to her and then turned into a rabid lunatic forcing himself into the house, refusing to let her divorce, manipulating Hank and Marie against her, using their son to fukk her over, and then he used his baby as a goddamn prop to emotionally manipulate her and manipulate the cops but skyler fukked Ted so she's the devil :upsetfavre:
You Walt supporters kill me :mjlol:the relationship was over but he refused to except it.
Oh but skyler should have stayed committed to the meth dealer who unbeknownst to the both of them caused two Mexican terminators to come into their house:troll:
It was fukked up and partially for revenge and emotional conduct but in the end it was the right thing to protect the kids.
And don't even get me started on when he went full on domestic abuser creeper in season 5A.
This is your hero :scust:
(Still my second favorite character though :ld:)

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf

But anyway.....

these-two.jpg

I hate Skylar and Lori...
Peg never betrays Al though.
She doesn't cheat on him or leave him high and dry. If anything they are in whatever mess either of them makes together... they are just vocal with each other about not liking it.
Even when they try and betray each other they can't cause they love each other.
Peg fist fights bytches for Al. Lies, cheats, steals for him. Commits fraud, extortion... all sorts of stuff. She is ride or die, just not a push over. She can't cook, but... Skylar's triflin ass stay in the kitchen. Cooking is overated.

worst wife...
Cersi Lanister

best wife
Marge Simpson, easy... no close second

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But anyway.....

these-two.jpg

Let's not forget Walt woulda stepped out had Principal Carmen let him..

esq-0304-breaking-bad-season-3-episode-4-2012-mdn.jpg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But anyway.....

these-two.jpg
don't fukk your always horny wife and wonder why she never cooks lol

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Carrie from Kings & Queen should be at the top of the list:wtb:

...Black TV wives are always down-to-earth, and holds down the fort without whining:sas2:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Cheryl from Curb your enthusiasm.... I'm rewatching all the eps before season 9 starts and this bytch Cheryl threw Larry under the bus every chance she got... bytch barely had his back in drastic situations.... :pacspit: