TV Wives Unappreciation

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
QFT

Lady Imma is a beast.

Well you don't respond by fukking somebody and telling your husband about it, who just happens to be dying of cancer.
Do you remember what Walt had been doing and how fukking insane he was up until she fukked Ted?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its not just tv wives

its wives in general, nagging, never appreciative, snappy

even in cartoons look at marge and lois griffin ungrateful ass b*tches

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
completely dismiss these women as bytches without acknowledging the hell and torment their husbands put them through brehs.

yea that skylar is such a bytch for trying to protect her family from her drug kingpin husband.

yea that carmella was such a bytch for putting up with her disgusting, sociopathic pig of a husband who fukked other women on the regular while they were still "happily" married.

you can't have it both ways.:manny:

if these women were bytches to you then surely the husbands were much, much worse.

please they both lived off the avails no different than a pimp living off a prostitute

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
yea that skylar is such a bytch for trying to protect her family from her drug kingpin husband.

Do you remember what Walt had been doing and how fukking insane he was up until she fukked Ted?

she gave the money to Ted

33oh7q0.jpg

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
You can't name a TV wife as terrible as Peg Bundy. It's impossible. Let's be real. 99% of TV wives at least try to do right by their families, even if they're misguided or shady. Marge Simpson's married to a nikka who's almost destroyed the city at least twice and hasn't left him...

Al may as well have been a single dad. Peg stole money from him and encouraged her kids to do the same.

(I know it's just a TV show but that shyt used to have me :shaq2: :snoop:)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bytch was a ride or die to the fullest. ran his financials, cleaned his money, all that shyt.

did she stand by him 100% in everything he did? no. could she have made things a bit easier for him along the way? absolutely. but for all the fellas that think she's this huge c*nt, by all means tell me how one is supposed to react when:

a) your husband lies about everything
b) your husband has a 2nd cell phone he didn't tell you about
c) you learn your husband is actually a drug kingpin

I've came to the conclusion a long time ago that if the bad/evil behavior is relatable it will be judged far more harshly than something that is obviously worse. It's just human nature. People hate Skylar because she cheated....I guarantee the whole thread has been cheated on, or knows someone that has been. So we've seen first hand how fukked up that is.

None of us know anyone like Walter White, so his evil deeds are merely entertaining.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And for the record Carmella Soprano is 100x worse than Skylar, who married a square that later turned into a killer. Carmella, in her own words, thought the mob shyt was "fun" when she was younger but years later wants to sit around the house crying about how bad Tony is.

Fred.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Was going to say Claire from House of Cards. Even she strayed and was layed up in ol boys apt all boo'd up for weeks while Frank was going nuts. :scust:

She came back tho and got her shyt together. :ehh:

What about Jax's wife on SOA. She was getting ready to tell the feds and take the kids till Gemma .......

Hold on. Gemma is the worst by far!!!! :ohhh: