TV Experts: Help me pick a 75-inch 4KTV

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I knew I would get some of that, and that's fine. You think I take ANYTHING @PS4's struggling ass has to say about money seriously? :russ: I don't give a shyt about flexing money on an online forum full of people I don't know; I'm buying a $1300 TV cash without any financial repercussions and am good with that.

I have a Sharp 55" 1080p, I couldn't tell you the model. I'm seriously just not into TVs like that. Mid-range models are fine to me. I'll grab an OLED someday when they're more affordable.

Going from 1080p to 4k you will mos def be happy with most purchases, also cop for your needs and your budget

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So as an update for anyone who gives a shyt, I ended up grabbing the Samsung RU8000. No regrets; it's a fantastic TV. Posted it in the Entertainment Setup thread.
You mentioned you wouldn't take advice from me, then started quoting from places i suggested :wow:

But you still ended up with the wrong set, bruh, i sense broke trying to keep up with the Kardashians. You see, this year the TV you really want drops. You need that vrr bruh. Your TV not future proof.

Worst of all, all these TVs about to drop in price because of what im talking about. I even back up what I'm saying so you can't just brush it off as fanboy bullshyt. Here's a detailed article on why...

Why You Should Wait To Buy a New TV | Best 2020 TVs Explained | Digital Trends

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Rtings.com is your friend

With TCL aren't you playing the panel lottery ?

I got a 55 inch Vizio p series and I love it. Would have liked to of spent more but my tv went and I was forced into the market even though I didn't want to buy a new TV yet

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I’ve been coming across TV articles a lot lately and there seems to be more and more data coming out that shows y’all “tv experts” overhype certain features on higher end TVs. I wish I would have saved a couple of the articles. But a lot of TVs people are paying $1000+ for aren’t much better, picture or quality wise, than reasonably priced TVs. A lot of it is simply marketing

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I’ve been coming across TV articles a lot lately and there seems to be more and more data coming out that shows y’all “tv experts” overhype certain features on higher end TVs. I wish I would have saved a couple of the articles. But a lot of TVs people are paying $1000+ for aren’t much better, picture or quality wise, than reasonably priced TVs. A lot of it is simply marketing
Before I would've agreed with this post. Once I went OLED gang and back to my 4k HDR Samsung I saw the difference.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

there’s a very noticeable difference…whether it’s worth the cost to the individual is a different story but saying they aren’t much better is a flat out lie

*edit*

my bad…rereading your post I guess it depends on the $1000+ TV one is paying for…if it’s OLED the difference in quality cannot be denied…but if it’s a regular 4k TV then ya the difference might be negligible compared to another regular 4k TV that’s under $1000

• Dap
Reactions: B86