Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Late pass but if this doesnt further confirm that the CW will effectivley shut down when the sale is complete and the remaining shows finish their run over the next 2-3 years I dont know what will
Wait what’s happening to the cw ? I heard they were switching over to a new style
I can understand, the show seemed like it lost its purpose after the first season, it’s like what is this about or their purpose, they could have focused on the cops more and made this an ongoing Boston version of law and order, instead we got a philandering drunk/coked out fbi agent, his wife that doesn’t know if she doesn’t want to leave, because she has no purpose and it’s all she knows, a black attorney floundering in the da office, a bleeding heart lawyer with a bad past. This show never had an arch or some major focus it was all over the place with no direction

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Pretty much confirms what we all thought when it was sold, but the CW is basically dead. 2023 will probably the last for all the shows except maybe a couple of shows.
Will see if some stuff moves to HBO Max and Paramount Plus