Turn to Hot 97 at 10 pm sharp!!!!!

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w8xswmkJew](Brand New) Lil Wayne Responds To Pusha T With A Diss Song [Audio] - YouTube[/ame]

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
all pusha gotta do is drop something decent over a solid beat and nikkas will ride whatever the diss is for the summer

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
I'm looking forward to Pusha being smart and calculating with his response. I hope he even drops a viral video with it as well. Like really use up his resources. This definitely is looking great in Pusha's favor. Breathing some new life into his career and finally getting to take the shot at Wayne that he's been dying for, for years.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I'm looking forward to Pusha being smart and calculating with his response. I hope he even drops a viral video with it as well. Like really use up his resources. This definitely is looking great in Pusha's favor. Breathing some new life into his career and finally getting to take the shot at Wayne that he's been dying for, for years.

He already has the diss ready so he isn't really prepping well. Not to mention Pusha's disses haven't been as hard as they could be, pause.

Daps
i dont get that line though...it sounds mad gay first listen

EDIT: SMFH....classic Weezy punchline.

:ohhh: If Pusha Ts head is in his ass and wayn head butss him, that means he wants to put his face in Pusha T's ass.

Wayne:
nbabigbaby.gif

:shaq: