Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
:what:

pusha shouldn't even respond to this. is this n!gga serious?

U crazy? Push been waitin for this nikka to respond for years now. Now he has his chance to scorch this nikka. Pusha has NOTHING to lose @ this point. His solo drops in the next few months so its a win win for him.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U crazy? Push been waitin for this nikka to respond for years now. Now he has his chance to scorch this nikka. Pusha has NOTHING to lose @ this point. His solo drops in the next few months so its a win win for him.

wayne even making a diss about Pusha T gets Pusha T the attention, him responding back, especially to something so wack, kind of makes him look stronger. chess son, he'd look so kingly if he didn't respond, and it'd make the diss look even worse.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
wayne even making a diss about Pusha T gets Pusha T the attention, him responding back, especially to something so wack, kind of makes him look stronger. chess son, he'd look so kingly if he didn't respond, and it'd make the diss look even worse.

nah if pusha t responded and the diss track is a classic

then not only does pusha t win the battle but he get the publicty from it

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

pusha has nothing to lose unlike wayne, why not diss him?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:laff: Was this a serious diss track? I think Wayne back on that syrup again or he got too many yes men cause this should have never been released...Pusha gonna murder this fool

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pusha has nothing to lose unlike wayne, why not diss him?

i see the point in that but still, just imagine if he Jay-z'd him, lol. like how Jayz sons these peasant rappers who diss him by not even responding, imagine if Pusha did that to LIL FUKKIN WAYNE, just straight son him on some ":heh:, you f*ckin peasant, this trash aint worthy of my bars"

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i see the point in that but still, just imagine if he Jay-z'd him, lol. like how Jayz sons these peasant rappers who diss him by not even responding, imagine if Pusha did that to LIL FUKKIN WAYNE, just straight son him on some ":heh:, you f*ckin peasant, this trash aint worthy of my bars"

Nah...Pusha has no hit single or release date on the books. He needs every bit of publicity he can get after that last mixtape came and went.

Wayne threw this nikka an underhanded pitch...Time to murder him and get the industry talkin bout him again.

His response is gonna be listened to by millions of people on Worldstar and Youtube 24hrs after release.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah...Pusha has no hit single or release date on the books. He needs every bit of publicity he can get after that last mixtape came and went.

Wayne threw this nikka an underhanded pitch...Time to murder him and get the industry talkin bout him again.

His response is gonna be listened to by millions of people on Worldstar and Youtube 24hrs after release.

the people are already talkin about him again though because wayne dissed him, thats what i'm saying, thats already been accomplished