Turn offs

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Dirty nails....ones that are natural and too long or missing one or two nails and the rest still on. Feet like the op said. Smelly anything.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
women with foul mouths..
- bad breath
- bad teeth
- cussing too much

and of course obesity

Daps
off the top

1. women can't cook..im sorry but damn that..you better know how to cook :ufdup: else its :camby:
  2. women who eat more than me - im a big man so if you can do that its :huhldup: to me
  3. keeping your maiden name - nah :camby:
  4. clinginess - also :camby:
  5. being big with no breasts or ass

I can eat more than you and my boobs are small as shit:manny: Good thing we ain't dating :pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I can eat more than you and my boobs are small as shit:manny: Good thing we ain't dating :pachaha:

you're also not big seeing as I can lift you with one arm with ease. you're a proportionate woman so you're good :myman:. As for the eating more than me part :patrice:..we'll see about that

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Hair on a girl's coochie is fine and all, but some of these thots DO NOT shave at all, period. I'm talking James Harden times 10 down there. A girl who is unkempt down below is the #1 turn off for me. #2 would have to be bad breath and chicks that aren't aware of it.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hair on a girl's coochie is fine and all, but some of these thots DO NOT shave at all, period. I'm talking James Harden times 10 down there. A girl who is unkempt down below is the #1 turn off for me. #2 would have to be bad breath and chicks that aren't aware of it.
:what:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I never said they don't exist :ld:

The point is, I've never met one, and logically the average vegetarian will weigh less than the average meat eater.

:yeshrug:

I know that.
I was just addressing your statement where it seemed like you was insuating that sense you never met none that they dont exist.

People usually do that.
"Black people not atheist"
"I never met one"