Turn offs

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Women that do not take care of their feet. I have a slight foot fetish but not like I want to put feet in my mouth I just like when women take care of that.

Or like fingernails or toenails when the paint is wearing off :scust:.

Either have it done all the way or not at all.

Exactly how I feel. I had a date recently where shorty showed up with her toes out with no polish and the nails was all yellow. It was a wrap.

Women with too many tattoos or unnatural looking hair coloring.

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
I’m around 5’1 or 5’2 but I like really tall guys. I hate how guys under 6 feet think they should come up to me just because they’re short like me. Like hello? Just because you’re taller than me doesn’t mean I’m attracted to you. Who wants to be with a man who is the “little fish” in a pack of normal sized men. for this reason I usually like guys over 6’2″ (ooh yummy) it’s so hot :smile:. Most of my boyfriends have been 6’2 to 6’6 and I love it.

Tall white and handsome for me!

To men under 6’2, Sorry, not interested. Stop pestering me and grabbing me!

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I dont like girls who are taller than me usually neither. I like short and regular height girls. not too short though.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I really don't like when women curse a lot. I don't mind if were having a conversation and you say like fukk or shyt or whatever; once in a while. But if every time you talk it's a motherfukker or this son of a bytch or another curse word. I'm cool on that; there is too many women.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
ya'll some clowns for being turned off by a women who smokes. having a women who smokes is great, then you can smell like cigarettes and not give a shyt cause your girl wont be giving you shyt for it
naw chicks who smokes squares are automatically :camby:

I have no problem with weed occasionally but I can't deal with a broad who smokes like wiz and snoop :camby:

how could you nikkas deal with a broad who smells like a hole in the wall bar all the time :camby:

I bring her to see my family and she smells like Marlboros :camby:

Daps
Ugly hands and feet bother the fukk out me...the only way to counter act that is to either have a phat ass or big titties. But even then you would only be one night stand status and I will make you wear mittens and socks when we fukk. It bothers me because I view it as a Manly trait and it leaves me limp and disgusted :mad:

youre no longer a soft pretty female to me...youre shaq.

:shaq:" aye! we going to do this or what?"

:what:"fukk out my bed Shaq"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Another for me is women who are to docile and meek. I hate that. I want a woman intelligent enough to debate me and funny enough to talk a little shyt. Don't see how dudes are with women who agree with everything they say and just quiet as hell.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
also bright red nail polish or lip stick :camby:

bytches who always make those stupid ass kissy faces and duck lips :camby:

can't use proper grammar or hold a coherent conversation and uneducated/ghetto :camby:

different color weave :camby:

jordan heads :camby:

putting everything and everywhere you go on twitter or IG :camby:

can't cook :camby: im borderline :flabbynsick: I need to eat