Turn offs

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
No kids no family

Just some bbc

:heh:
I only said that because of him assessing a "grown woman" by the size of her breasts. I'm not a size queen; I can work with average and prefer it to an extra large one. If he had a micropenis then I'd have a problem.

I do want a family (my s/o and I). I want a dual income no kids type of family.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
According to who? There isn't one type of family.
Family -
noun, plural families.
  1. a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children,considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not:
    the traditional family.
  2. a social unit consisting of one or more adults together with thechildren they care for

Please learn words baby. Thats not a family. Thats a couple.

fukk the meaning of words nikka. :steviej:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Family -
noun, plural families.
  1. a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children,considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not:
    the traditional family.
  2. a social unit consisting of one or more adults together with thechildren they care for

Please learn words baby. Thats not a family. Thats a couple.

fukk the meaning of words nikka. :steviej:
You didn't post all the definitions purposely. Also in the post of mine that you quoted, I said, "there are different types of families". such as nuclear, blended, and childless, and more. You posting (part of the) definition of family had nothing to do with what I actually said.

People feel some type of way when two married people call themselves a family, when there is no required number for the support system a family is "supposed to" have.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You didn't post all the definitions purposely. Also in the post of mine that you quoted, I said, "there are different types of families". such as nuclear, blended, and childless, and more. You posting (part of the) definition of family had nothing to do with what I actually said.

People feel some type of way when two married people call themselves a family, when there is no required number for the support system a family is "supposed to" have.
No there arent different types of family and the definition dont help you reinterpret the meaning, at all. You[re a married couple, you arent a family.

Im just convinced you're insane to be honest with you. You definately dont need to start a family.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
No there arent different types of family and the definition dont help you reinterpret the meaning, at all. You[re a married couple, you arent a family.

Im just convinced you're insane to be honest with you. You definately dont need to start a family.
Because you can't comprehend, I'm insane? Okay. :yeshrug:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

I get you're smart and all, but fukk dictionary definitions a family ain't a family if it's just two people. Unless ya family.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Because you can't comprehend, I'm insane? Okay. :yeshrug:
I comprehend. You make up your own defintion for clearly defined words. This is a sign you hate reality. Someone i cant really be seen having a serious conversation with. Have a nice weekend.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
bytches who smoke
bytches that can't cook
bytches who have bad hygiene
bytches with a gang of tatts
bytches that don't workout
:scusthov:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I get you're smart and all, but fukk dictionary definitions a family ain't a family if it's just two people. Unless ya family.
You get that Im smart? Okay...thanks? :ld: I'm not going back and forth with this shyt. Either way I'm going to disagree with you, and you're going to disagree with me.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Women with bad feet. I have a strong foot fetish so I can't be with a woman that doesn't take care of her feet.