Reppin
Dallas,Tx
•stupidity
• treating yourself like your god's gift to men
•clingy/needy
•don't know who the confrederate army is and what they stood for:trash:
•bad ass kids
•can't take a joke because you always in your feelings

Once hit a bytch with the batman disappearing act when she told me " Obama is trying to put microchips in all of us with his healthcare ":what:

Some shyt you can't get away with by having ass and t*ts.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I’m around 5’1 or 5’2 but I like really tall guys. I hate how guys under 6 feet think they should come up to me just because they’re short like me. Like hello? Just because you’re taller than me doesn’t mean I’m attracted to you. Who wants to be with a man who is the “little fish” in a pack of normal sized men. for this reason I usually like guys over 6’2″ (ooh yummy) it’s so hot :smile:. Most of my boyfriends have been 6’2 to 6’6 and I love it.

Tall white and handsome for me!

To men under 6’2, Sorry, not interested. Stop pestering me and grabbing me!
:russ::russ:
Ya'll asses are crazy

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
women with hairy arms

I don't see how girls can shave their armpits (a rarely seen area) shave their legs (an uncommonly seen and touched area) but leave their arms all furry and shyt for all to see. its gross, my arms are hairless practically and for a girl with more hair then me and most men at that, its just awful :scusthov:

body and facial hair is a man thing, get rid of that shyt somehow some way ladies

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Answering a question with a question.
When she's talking to you as she walks away to do something else. Voice trailing and I'm supposed to hear you and yell back some response? :beli:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
can't stand a woman with bad tablemanners,
chewing while talking,
gettin too drunk/emotional/too honest for her own good
married to her Iphone

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well since OP said petty i'll keep light......

Men with a shytty sneaker game/only rock Jordans. :yeshrug:
Patchy facial hair/neckbeards
Nail biters
Ashy (Lotion is so cheap y'all)
Cracked Lips (and so is Carmex)
Men that wear really bag construction worker jeans. You know that weird dad fit?
Men that spit too much
I hate when a guy stands too close to me. Let's say you're trying to talk to me, we just met. You being an inch and a half away from me is not going to make more attracted to you. :pachaha:
Littering. I don't mean like a gum wrapper thrown to the wind. I mean like tossing a drink cup or a food bag down the block. Especially in NYC there are trash cans everywhere. :why:
U married?

Got kids?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’m around 5’1 or 5’2 but I like really tall guys. I hate how guys under 6 feet think they should come up to me just because they’re short like me. Like hello? Just because you’re taller than me doesn’t mean I’m attracted to you. Who wants to be with a man who is the “little fish” in a pack of normal sized men. for this reason I usually like guys over 6’2″ (ooh yummy) it’s so hot :smile:. Most of my boyfriends have been 6’2 to 6’6 and I love it.

Tall white and handsome for me!

To men under 6’2, Sorry, not interested. Stop pestering me and grabbing me!
Married?

Got kids?:sas1:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Women that do not take care of their feet. I have a slight foot fetish but not like I want to put feet in my mouth I just like when women take care of that.

Or like fingernails or toenails when the paint is wearing off :scust:.

Either have it done all the way or not at all.
came in to post this

Also women who wear open toe shoes without their toes being done/polished :scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sensitive about me lookin at other girls

Sensitive about me tellin her about girls I wanna pipe

p*ssy that don't gush with fluid everytime

Dress tacky at social gatherings

Breath smells like makeup

Weed head

Oddly dyed hair

Sits on her dad's lap

Had abortion. 1 is too many

Stains all over carpet

Room littered with dirty clothes

Pets allowed in the house

Animal hair anywhere in residence

Living with parents that won't let you get fukked in their house and u a grown woman

Guts

Belches like man

Last edited:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Dumb bytches.

Ugly ass frame/hips/waist. Funny built lego body having ass bytches.

Self-victimizer (always playing the victim, in arguments, in drama-filled stories, in small/trivial tiffs with others, etc). Ol woe is me ass bytch.

More abundant than normal ADD.

Not big on hygiene/cleanliness.

Too drawn to social media/ratchetness (Love & Hip-Hop every time it's on ass bytches).

A white/spanish/non-black chick using the word "nikka" any time outside of song, trying to hard to be/act black (hard to define, but you know what I mean, ESPECIALLY when they seemingly have negative views towards black women/people in general).

A black (or any other) chick calling me or referring to me as "nikka" if we're in a relationship, or courting eachother...shyt just sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me for some reason. Almost like a broad having a sailor's mouth.

Unmotivated/lazy.

Smokers. Can tolerate it for a while, but it makes pretty women appear ugly to me most of the time.

Women with children. :mjlol: :yeshrug:

Attention whores.

Broads with too many female friends who influence her perspective/opinions/actions. Follower ass bytches.

A broad with no plan in life, just drifting.

Chameleon ass bytches. (Likes everything I'm into...or everything whoever they're currently around, is into...But on the low has no real identity b/c she does it to everyone).

Poor communicators/stunted social-skills having ass bytches. Chief Keef ass bytches.

Ditzy bytches. (I guess that can sum up about 3 or 4 of these qualities).

Broads who aren't challenging at all to learn, interact with, or talk to, intellectually. Short bus bytches.

:camby:

Sometimes I'll have to just deal with one or two of these qualities, b/c expecting to find someone with NONE are slim to none...