Tupac's Baltimore classmates and teachers share their memories of him

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’m really jealous that ppl in the east coast seem to get a lot more culture and opportunity than the Midwest

Or at least Michigan

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Trippy ass life, couldnt tell a 15 yr old high schooler 10 yrs from now you’ll be in Las Vegas for a Mike Tyson fight having the best time of your life as the biggest rapper in the world but the trade of is you’ll get shot that night
:mjcry:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I know you know the truth you just wanted to fish for daps but it backfired.

I hope you get gang negged by 6 big white CACs and they piss on you.:pacspit:
i wasn't
i was big fan of pac until i heard that recent vlad interview with that young lady

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
It's different as s kid though. When you're a teen in highschool what you see is what you get.

Not necessarily.

I went to a predominately white performing arts school back in the day because of my grades but grew up in a black neighborhood. Who I was in front of my white teachers and classmates vs who I was and what I did when I got back to my neighborhood around my older bro and guys I grew up with (smokin weed, committing petty crimes) were not the same.

“Code switching” around white people is a survival tactic most black folks learn at a young age.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m really jealous that ppl in the east coast seem to get a lot more culture and opportunity than the Midwest

Or at least Michigan
Whatchu mean breh? Outside of dc and new york the east coast isnt anymore cultured than the midwest